Oh my lord

Here's y'all chapter. It's boring...so read if you want....nah I'm lying this chapter is good, it's my favorite for right now.

One Month Later

Kendra's Pov

Me and Terese are still going good. Kamiya hasn't said anything slick about him since we talked that day. She hasn't talked to Kevo either. He didn't even seem to care, he just went on to the next girl. Kamiya has been in her books anyways to care. She tried out for volleyball last week. She won't know anything till Friday this week. I've been all about my relationship. Terese has been tutoring me for awhile now because I don't understand math class and Terence found out. He wasn't happy but he wasn't mad. I even found out that Terence was switched into a class with Kamiya so now their partners for a project.

"Baby negative nine plus-" I cut him off and glared at him. I hate math and I hate when he corrects my work because he likes to make fun of how dumb I am.

"I don't care to hear your smart ass remark Terese just correct it and let me do my work!" I yelled at him. He's so irritating.

"Don't be getting mad cause you slow. What 17 year old don't know division yet?" He asked. "Better be glad I'm tutoring you, just know at the end of this year you gone be a math wise and you gone thank daddy T" he said rubbing my thigh. I laughed. He keep calling himself daddy T and he be trying to make me call him daddy.

"Daddy T my ass Terese." He bust out laughing.

"What ass!" He asked.

"It's growing.." I told him. He shook his head laughing and rubbed my butt.

"Long process. You better start doing em squats. I bought you that video so you can do em. Girl I ain't buy no video for no reason better get to it." He said squeezing my ass.

"Okay damn. Stop squeezing so hard." I whined he laughed and slapped my butt. "Oww" I shrieked.

"Say thank you Daddy T for the booty workout video!" He said slapping my butt again I winced trying to move away from him.

"Nooo" I said laughing while standing up trying to jump off the bed.

He slapped my butt again as I flew off the bed. I groaned on the floor and rubbed my butt from the stinging sensation.

"Should of said it punk!" He said laughing.

"Ion like you no more." I said to him getting up off the floor.

"Be quite lil girl" he said kissing my cheek and then kissed my neck a few times. "You hungry?" He asked lifting his head up and looking me in the eyes, I just nodded and he kissed me again...

•••

Terence's Pov

I was waiting on Kamiya slow ass in Walmart. We been doing a project for a week already and she still act stuck up. She do most of the work because she think I don't know what I'm doing. We're at Walmart getting supplies for our project. I walked ahead of her cause I ain't want nobody to know I was with her. I know she was walking slow on purpose. I've been standing in this aisle for five minutes already and she was only ten steps behind me.

"Mom I'm at Walmart, me and my partner have to get stuff for a project." I heard her voice. "Why you guys gotta be gone for that long though mom?" She asked into her phone. "I know we always on our own for that long but you know Halloween is coming up and what about the haunted house family dinner?" She said. "Yeah I guess we could wait till next Halloween for that." She said. I was just standing there listening to they conversation. Yes I am a nosey ass nigga. "Yeah I love you guys too." She said before hanging up. She came into the aisle and I seen tears smudges around her eyes. I don't like her but I felt bad to listen to her conversation and she was crying.

"Oh your already here." She said stepping back when she seen me.

"Why you crying?" I asked her. She felt her cheeks and wiped it away.

"Crying? No I wasn't crying. That's sweat." She said looking at the color paper. I sucked my teeth and just nodded my head. If she don't wanna tell me she ain't even gotta. It's not like I really cared.

"So what color paper we getting for the poster?" She asked.

"Aye we getting black." I said grabbing it. She nodded and then looked at her list.

"We need glue, scissors, and a hot glue gun." She read off.

"You get all that and I'll call my brother right quick." I lied to her. I need to call my boss and tell him I wouldn't be there on time. She rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Aye Young B, imma be there in two hours. I got shit to handle." I told him.

"Ight Young T and tell yo hard headed ass brother to know how to answer his phone." He yelled.

"Ight, One" I said.

Where my twin anyways. I called his phone three times and it went straight to voice mail.

"Okay I got purple glue because purple glue sticks are better" Kamiya said with all the supplies in her hand.

"Girl I don't care about what type of glue stick you choose lets just go." I said walking away.

"Don't be getting an attitude with me Terence, I'm not your dusty girlfriend" she said to me. I laughed and kept walking.

•••

I was in the trap house with Young B, we been calling my twin for awhile and he ain't never answer. I was getting heated because we had to do a quick job.

"Just go with Kevo and tell your brother when you see him he owe me 10 grand for this." I looked at him like what the fuck for a minute. I knew I couldn't say nothing to him about it.

"Ight boss" I said walking out with Kevo beside me.

•••

Kamiya's Pov

Me and Terence were finished today with the project, he was rushing through it all so I cut it short, saying I didn't feel good. It was partly true though. See my parents has been gone for awhile. They travel for their job. I hate when my parents travel because we never see them for months and when they come back it's usually for a week and then their gone. I don't know if Kendra is even fazed by them leaving so often for so long. Sometimes I hate them for it but I know their doing it to give us a good living.

I've been sitting in my room for hours. when I came home I came straight to my room. I didn't want o talk to Kendra because I know Terese is probably here. They've been doing good I guess, I haven't seen Kendra upset yet so I'm happy about that. I'm happy that she's happy with him. It use to bother me when he'd come over but I got over it because he brought me candy. I like candy. Ever since I've been doing a project with Terence I noticed he's been more nicer to me. He hasn't really called me a bitch to my face but he sure does keep calling me stuck up. I got over them saying that to me the first day I got here. I may be stuck up but I know what I'm looking for in friends and in a man. I know how I want my life to look like. I want my life to be like my parents minus the traveling.

I heard screaming coming from my sisters room so I ran to it and banged on the door before running into her room to see them both naked and Kendra on top of Terese. She looked back with her eyes wide and sweat on her forehead.

"Kamiya oh my god get the fuck out!" Kendra yelled. My eyes were wide and mouth was hanging open. My twin isn't a virgin. She just lost her virginity to Terese. Oh my lord.

Hey guys here another chapter. I know days are going fast in the book but I don't want them to be talking day by day. But I will be slowing downing on their life because it's going to be getting serious soon.
Terse will have a Pov next chapter! 😘👏🏾❤️

No questions today because what is there to even ask? Everybody is doing them and chilling right now no drama in this chapter. Are any of y'all wondering why Terence is being nice to Kamiya? How are Tendra? You like they relationship? I like it. They cute. Even though I said no questions I just asked some hahaha suckas. But anyways Comment•Vote•Follow 😘👍🏾