Fight time

Ayee Terence got a point of view for once. Comment if he should have more of Pov's. Comment if you want Terese to have a Pov. ❤️❤️😋

Terence's Pov

I sat in study hall with my girl sitting on my table talking to me. She steedy asking me all these questions about love. Like I like her she cool to fuck with but ion love her, only female I love is my mom and little sister. She gone respect that and stop with all these questions.

"Baby you know I care for you a lot and I got yo back in these streets. You know I've been there for you since day 1 and I've been holding you down the best I can, but why you doing me like this? Like I ain't never been there for you. You know I've been through a lot with you. I helped you hide yo shit at my house when the police ran through the yo og crib that's gotta mean something to you. You remember when they put you and yo brother behind bars this summer because y'all had a bag of weed and a gun in yo car. Y'all was in there for three weeks and who helped yo momma out for y'all bail?" She asked looking me in my eyes.

"I don't wanna hear all that, don't be throwing all the shit you did for me in my face cause shawty you know damn well I did a lot of shit for you way before all that" I said looking her straight in her eyes as she looked at her hands. I know she been there for me when I needed her but I don't love her. I don't even know shit about her to love her. How I'm suppose to love somebody I barley know shit about, and she damn sure don't know shit about me. We may have been together for awhile but it was more on a physical level than a talking level.

"See this how yo ass gone become single soon, you act like you don't care about nobody. You need a stop being a heartless ass nigga." She growled at me. I laughed at her and rubbed her thighs.

"How imma be single baby? You gone break up with me?" I asked looking her in her eyes. I wish she would break up with me. The day she break up with me is the day I take all my shit back from her that I bought for her. That's everything in her house. Yes I am a Indian giver!

"If you keep acting heartless maybe!" She snapped, I laughed and got up from my seat.

"Ight baby I'm sorry, gimme a kiss." I said puckering my lips out to her. She smiled and kissed me back and we began to make out. See she ain't never gon leave me.

•••

Kamiya's Pov

I walked into my study hall talking to this girl I met in my history class. She was the only sane person in this school so far. Her name is Makayla. She's Asian, and she's really short, I'm an inch taller than her and I'm 5'1. Shes really relaxed and doesn't just stare at me and she's smart. She doesn't talk unless spoken too which I love.

"Hey Twinnnn." My sister said hugging me. I smiled and hugged her back.

"Hey, here meet Makayla. I met her in history." I told her she looked at Makayla and gave me an odd look.

"Hi I'm Kendra, Kamiya's twin" she said looking Makayla up and down.

"Hi" Makayla said shyly. She's really shy but she broke out of it with me.

"Uhh well it was nice meeting you! Kamiya sit next to meeee" Kendra shrieked grabbing my hand and leading me to the back of the class towards I think it was Terese. Wait Terese has a girlfriend?

"Terese you have a girlfriend?" I asked. He looked at me and then I my eyes grew big and I gasped. The devil has study hall with me.

"Do I fucking look like Terese to you?" He asked glaring at me. I laughed at how dumb he sounded. They are identical twins and they wear the same clothes..so wouldn't know who is who unless they talk. Terence has a deeper voice than Terese, I mean Terese has a deep voice too but Terence is more deeper and harder. That's how I can tell them apart and Terence just had that more danger written across his face, while Terese had that I'm dangerous but I'm good at hiding it type of look.