7: A Hooded Girl

Garroth's POV

"Help!" A young girl's voice shouted. Instinct took over, and I was running to the direction of the voice.

Stomp, stomp, clatter, clatter.

Have you ever sprinted with metal armor on? That is the sound it makes when you sprint with armor on.

Once I got to the girl, I see a skeleton trying to shoot her. I attacked it.

Clatter, clatter, clatter.

Once it is dead I went to the girl. She was wearing a purple cloak, and had a cyan backpack. Her leg and arm was shot, and there were arrows pinned on the ground near her head and chest.

She scooted back, whimpering in fear.

"It's okay. I won't hurt you." I say in my softest voice possible.

She spoke. "How should I trust you?" Her voice cracked, and her nervous dark brown eyes was darting around, looking at what surrounded her without moving her head.

I took off my helm. She gasped, and went through her backpack. She took out a diamond sword, and I backed away.

"The son of O'Khasis..." She said, her voiced not cracked anymore and her eyes were steady.

"I mean no harm. See?" I put down my sword and sheild and kicked it against a tree.

"Emily? I need help." She said, urgently.

Just then like a knight in shining armor, Laurance appeared.

"What happe-HOLY IRENE!" His gazed turned to the injured girl.

"She'll bleed to death, Garroth." He pointed out.

"I realized!" I say, frustrated.

"Another enemy..." She murmured.

"Anna? Anna, where are you?" A woman's voice said. Then a girl with a ___ (your favorite color) cloak had entered the clearing in the woods.

"What's with all of the cloaks?" Laurance asked, confused.

The new girl was at least near the same age as me. Her golden hair shined in the sunlight, while her facial features stayed hidden under her cloak.

"Who are you?" 'Anna' asked the red-cloaked girl.

"Your savior, and new roomate." She kneeled down in front of the arrow sticking out of Anna's leg, blocking my view.

"Can you pull it out?" Anna asked the red-cloaked girl.

"I'll put a numbing potion on your leg and arm, so you won't feel it." The red-clocked girl took out a potion, and pour a little bit on where the arrow is.

"One, two, three." She pulled out both of the arrows at the same time. No scream.

"Did it hurt?"

"No... thank you... um, what's your name miss?" Anna asked the red-cloaked girl.

"Yui." She said. "Okay, let's take you back to Emily."

"Wait!" Laurance said.

"Hmm?" Yui turned around.

"Do you seen a girl with ___ (your hair color) hair, and eyes the color of this potion?" He took out the potion we found.

"No." I sensed that Yui was lying, and I could tell that Laurance knows as well.

"Anything else?" Yui's tone of voice wasn't annoyed, but friendly.

"Yes. Do you know someone named ___?" I ask.

"No, I haven't." Her voice was normal. She was telling the truth. (A/N That's what you think, Garroth.)

"Okay, thanks." Laurance turned around and started to leave. I followed him.

Back to Phoenix Drop...

Much luv <3