The Fight.

Cubby's POV
I see the look on Jake and Izzy's faces when they see Marina. She has grown a tiny bit and I think she's wearing more makeup. Plus it looks like she decided to look like her other mermaid friends because she's showing a tiny bit more skin. Stormy told me that Marina has this thing for Jake but I didn't think it would be like this. I didn't tell Jake though because he'd always make a big deal when we go to visit them.
"Hey maties." Said Stormy looking at their faces and trying not to laugh. Stormy had told me she thought Marina was going way overboard with this and that her sister looked ridiculous. I couldn't argue with the truth. As soon as they recover from shock they say,

"Hey Stormy." But Izzy continued.

"Hi Marina. I see you've taken up a new look. It's different but I kind of like it." said Izzy with a smile. I can tell Jake and I both know when Izzy doesn't mean something her smiles twitch a bit, and her smile was twitching like crazy.

" Thanks Izzy! Come on we've got so much to talk about!" she says as she grabs Izzy's arm and leads her away. Izzy looks back to us and mouthes 'HELP ME!'. But I just shrug while Jake just chuckles. Izzy gives him a death glare and mouthes 'I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!' but she's smiling so Jake just laughs harder. And like that Izzy and Marina are so far away they just look like tiny spots moving around. As soon as we regain ourselves we start telling Stormy about Izzy's dream last night.

"And then next thing you know she finally wakes up and starts crying !" I finish off to Stormy who looks like she's putting together pieces of a puzzle. I hope she can give us the information we need.

" My, my looks like poor Izzy sure had a bad one last night! But with the information you gave me I'm afraid the only thing I can tell you was that she had a really bad nightmare about something or someone." When she said we all shivered. Izzy is known as Neverland's angel, no one would ever hurt her. Well not when Jake's around anyways. Even Captain hook hates annoying her, but he likes taking her stuff. 

"But Izzy is the sweetest, who would hurt her?" said Jake with a glimpse of worry in his eyes.

" I don't know maties, but for now make sure to keep her laughing. If she goes to sleep happy she might sleep happy." she said in that cute, little voice of hers. So maybe I had a crush on her but still ! I consider her my good friend and she does too. 

"Well that'll be our mission from now on, right Cubster?" said Jake with a huge smirk. He read my mind. I'm in for some teasing when we get home.

"Right." I say "But someone better tell Marina." I say looking off into the distance where we last saw the two spots the were Izzy and Marina. Looks like they are having a serious argument.

"Uh-oh." we said together at the same time.

Marina's POV

I changed my look just for Jake. I have a huge crush on him. But I'm always nervous he'll pick Izzy over me. I mean Izzy's my friend and all, but is she really Neverland's angel? I mean puh-lease I'm way more cute. And innocent. Besides I'm the pretty one. Look at me ! The long Black hair with the pink stripe, the big gorgeous eyes, the sweet rosy cheeks, the white untouched- by- the- sun skin, and my smile turns so many heads and makes everyone smile. I mean I'm practically a goddess!! Izzy however keeps her brown hair in pigtails, has rosy cheeks, plain brown eyes, and is practically burned by the sun, and her smile is just plain and has no effect whatsoever on people. She looks like a real pirate. Ugh.But some people ( my sister) say that the reactions to the smiles are the total opposite. Anyways as I pull her aside I think about how I'm gonna confess. As we reach a spot I think is far enough I stop her.

"So what is so secretive you had to drag me away from my crew and your sister?" she says raising her eyebrow with a silly grin. I admit it makes her look totally cute.  I just muster a giggle then take a deep breath.