A Series Of Bad Dreams Part 2

~Izzy's dream~

Jake! Oh no.

"Please don't!" I yell at him to stop. No such luck.

"Shut up! You lied and you know how I feel about lies!" He shouts at me and I start crying.

"Izzy please help us!" I hear Cubby scream. Wait.. Cubby? Oh no, not little Cubby!

"I beg of you" I say running to the source of Cubby and Jake's voices. "Don't kill them." 

"Isabella, you have bad skills with persuading people." He says to me. Please leave my head, and my maties alone. 

"AAHH" I hear my maties scream. 

"Jake ? Cubby ? Hold on ! I'm coming!"  I shriek and fall because of the sudden stitch in my side. He laughs. 

"Oh Isabella." 

~ Jake's Dream~ 

Where am I?  And why is it so hot in here? I get up cause I think I'm sitting down. Yeah I was. I look around and everything comes into view. I'm in London?! How did I get here? Why am I here? I start walking around and notice a house I recognize too well. It's the Darlings house. I smile to myself. That was quite the adventure we had with them. I start frowning a bit as I remember John. He's my friend and all but he really annoyed me by how close he kept getting to Izzy. I shake my head. Why do I care about Izzy's love life? And that was 1 year ago anyways. She probably forgot or something. Whatever it is I- Ouch! I scream in my head as a sudden pain shoots up my shoulder.I fall over on my hands and knees breathing heavily. I can feel something wet on my back. I reach behind touch the spot with the tips of my fingers. I bring my hand back only to see my fingers bloody red. I'm bleeding.  But how? I hear an evil laugh and I look around me. Nothing but darkness.

"W-who's th-there?" I stammer and start getting up. But another burst of pain on my left arm stops me mid-way. "Ahh!" I scream in pain and fall to the ground this time on my stomach. More laughter. 

"I warned her. I told her to do it but she won't listen." A voice in the darkness hisses.

"W-who?" I stammer softly. I see a shadow look down on me. I see deep green eyes and a sickening frown on the hooded figures face. 

"Why your own matie of course." Said the figure and gave me a light kick on my back. 

"Izzy?" I said completely in shock.

"You catch on quick. And yes Izzy. Unless you have another girl matie in your pirate team. Do you?" it asked sounding really threatening. Why? I don't know.

"No." I answer still scared.

" Good because I would've killed her first!" And it cackled a cackle so evily, my spine went frozen. Kill? What did I do to this thing? KILL?!

"Why do you want to kill me?" 

"Because your the only thing standing in my way you blabbering idiot! And I thought you caught on quickly ."  In it's way? Of what ?!

" Standing in your way of what exactly?" 

"Of taking over Neverland." It said and gave me one last kick.

"But why would Izzy listen to you? You should've known my best matie would never ever harm me." I said finally getting up and holding my shoulder. It Cackled even more.

"Foolish child! The only reason she is your matie is because of me! And since she wouldn't do it I promised her I would. But first, some torture. Now Jake of The Neverland Pirates, watch me as I torture your beloved matie to death for her denial of my orders! Make sure you hide the little one from me if you don't want him to see." It said. The next thing I knew all the lights in London went out. A small thing was shivering behind me and I turned to see an even paler than usual Cubby.

"Cubby? Are you okay?" He doesn't answer but instead points in front of me. I turn facing the next direction and scream.

"IZZY !!!" She has a rope around her neck which looks like it was made for hanging. She's crying and begging and trying to escape. I start to run but something holds me back. I look at my wrists and see chains of gold. Cackling.

"Watch her suffer! Watch how I will make every bone her body beg for mercy! Watch for this is how you'll be going down!" It said and Izzy starts feet start letting go of the ground more and more.

"JAKE!! JAKE, HELP ME PLEASE!!" She's crying so much and I keep tugging. It keeps cackling and Cubby tugs at my shirt crying. Izzy...

- Cubby's Dream -

Ouch! Where am I ? Wait. Am I dead?!

"No you aren't Cubby." said someone. Who said that ?

"W-who said th-that ?" 

"Why, Cubby don't you recognize your dear old papa?" And as he said that a figure walked from the shadows. He was a large man, with a stubble on his chin. He's tall for a kid or teenager. He has blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. And he's smiling a sweet smile.

"Papa?" I said getting a bit closer. His eyes change color. They're now a deep green and the sweet smile is replaced with a sickening one. 

"Not at all young one. I'm your worst nightmare."

Well about time don't ya think ? I know I'm really slow but hey, I've got some major homework assignments! You know like four projects they told us about Thursday and are all due today !! Crazy right ?! Anyways so I'm starting the new chapter already so hopefully you won't be waiting long. Happy Wattpadding !! :)