A Series of Bad Dreams Part 1

Izzy's POV 

That. Was. Amazing. I see Jake, Cubby and Skully looking at me from the corner of my eye but I don't care. That song really soothed my nerves. And they were bad. I don't know why but I think of my amazing leader every time I hear it. You know, the one with  jet black, spiky, pulled back hair. The red bandanna and the midnight blue vest. My hero and the one who's always there for me no matter what. Otherwise known as Jake or my crush. The one who I just realize is staring at me with a small grin on his face and not like I'm a phsyco. I snap back to reality and blush as I see they're all smiling at me.

"S-sorry I dozed off." I mumble emabarssed. I hear Cubby and Skully give a little chuckle and Jake puts his arm around my shoulder. It feels in the right place.

"It's ok Iz. If I were you I'd have done the same thing. So don't worry about it." He tapping my th tip of my nose with his index finger. And as we all get up to go back inside Jake helps me up and whispers in my ear. 

"Besides" he said and his breath tickled my neck." You looked really cute." And he winked at me and left to help Cubby who was weirdly falling over himself. Oh Cubby. But I stop mid-thought. Jake said I was cute.  I smile to myself and run to catch up with them. No matter what happens between us whether I have a crush or not they will always be my family. 

"Are you sure about that Isabella?"   I hear that voice in my head. My smile drops a bit but I don't want Jake,Cubby or Skully to know something is wrong. So I do what I want.

"Positive. But you wouldn't understand would you?" I said in my head. My reply is just a dark laugh. a shiver runs up my spine and I realize we're about to enter the hideout. Why do most places look creepy at night. I think Jake notices the small expression of fear across my face or something. Because suddenly I feel his warm hand wrapping my own cold hand. I look at our hands and then at him. He's smiling down at me.

"Don't worry nothing will hurt you this time Iz. I'm with you." He said in a soft voice because eVen Cubby was running ahead of me.mi give him a goofy grin and I hope he doesn't my blush since it's dark. 

"Thank you." I whisper back to him and he leads me inside. It isn't as scary now. But the lights won't work. So Jake,Cubby,Skully and I all go down to our ship Bucky to get some candles. Jake is still holding my hand. He also has pulled me so close to him I can almost hear his heart beating. This is comfy and sort of sweet. Thank you Jakey. 

"Aw coconuts !" Said Cubby as Jake and I reach him and Skully. 

"What's wrong Cubby?" I asked him.

"I just fell onto Bucky's deck without noticing." He said a bit of blush showing on his white skin. I don't know how but I think it's because of the moon showing through the- oh no! Actually double oh no! One there is a whole that we need to fix. Great. And two if that bit of stray moonlight showed Cubby's slight blush, does that mean Jake actually saw me blush when he held my hand? Or am I overreacting and it's probably because Cubby has pale skin. Anyways we get the matches and candles and light up our room cause it's unusually cold. As we get into bed I get a bit nervous. What if he comes back into my head? 

"Hey Izzy?" I turn and see my crew facing me in their pj's.

"Y-yeah ?" I answer frightened. Did they know? How could they have? No one knows !!

"We just want you to know that if you have a bad dream you can wake us up immediately. We just wanna make sure you stay ok." Said Jake and Cubby nodded eagerly.

"Yeah but turn it down a bit with the screaming. Please?" Skully says flying to his nest and I giggle but nod. Then I give Cubby and Jake a big hug. 

"You guys are the bestest maties a girl could ask for." I said before we went to bed. I blew the candle beside my nightstand. Tonight I will control it. Nothing will keep me from having a good rest. I close my eyes, but no such luck. I began to hear turning and twisting that isn't mine. Oh... No....

Izzy's dream

 "O my sweet, darling Isabella, won't you come help me? I'll let him free I promise but not without your gaurantee."

"Stop it! I know your lying !" I yell but he just laughs.

"Why ? So you could have your happily ever after with your prince? " I blush but keep running. 

"No " I say a bit shaky.

"Don't lie to me Isabella !" He bellows and I run faster. " You love him and you weren't supposed too !" If your not gonna do it then I will !" And with that Is top running. 

"Izzy ! " oh no Jake ! 

Ok it took 22 days but I did it !! So how was it? I'm getting a bit bad but I keep going nonetheless. Can't wait for the next chapter. Not making promises though. I suck at those. 😂💗