Strange waves

Skully's POV:

"Ugh, what time is it? And why is nobody here? Where are my maties?"

I flew downstairs to see them all eating breakfast, about to finish really. 

"Morning maties! Have a good night's sleep?" 

They all exchanged a weird look. What is up with them?

"Uh morning Skully. Um, not really." said Jake as he put his plate into the sink.

"Well that sucks. What about you, Izzy? Cubby?"

"Well, better than the previous nights." Said Izzy with a hollow smile.

"I've had better ones."Murmured Cubby while picking at his food.

"Well that sucks too." I said. They all look a bit down. Poor maties. What can I do to cheer them up? I know! " It's awfully hot today don't ya think?"

"Uh yeah it is kinda too warm." Said Jake.

"Well how about we go to.. I don't know really. You guys always make the plans for the day."

They give me small, warm smiles.

"Well, we could go to Pirate's Plunge. If you maties want to." said Cubby a little too quick at the end.

"Good idea Cubby!" said Jake.

"Yeah, it'd be such a great way to cool off." said Izzy. 

"Well then, what are we waiting for maties? Yo ho let's go!" said Jake and they all ran to Bucky who was patiently waiting for us downstairs. I didn't think I should tell them I didn't eat, I'll just grab a cracker. I noticed Izzy moving a bit slow, she hasn't even gone down the slide.

"You okay Izzy?" I asked cautiously. She turned and gave me a small smile.

"Of course Skully. Just a little bit dizzy from moving too fast." she said and I gave her a smile back.

"Well if there's anything wrong, you'd tell us won't you matie?" 

"Totally!"

"Okay then come on."

"Um Skully wait."

"Yeah Izzy?" she held out two crackers and smiled.

"Don't forget your breakfast." I laughed and took the crackers from her.

"Thanks Izzy!" she smiled and then slid down the slide.

"What took you maties so long?" asked Cubby as we boarded Bucky.

"Skully forgot his breakfast." said Izzy as she walked to the front of the ship.

"Well, did anyone foreget anything maties?" asked us Jakeas he climbed down to Bucky's deck.

"Nope, everything's here  Jake." said Izzy in her first matie tone. He gave her a big smile.

"Well then, let's go Bucky!" said Jake and we started sailing. Izzy was standing at the front with Jake and Cubby was in the map room I was perched up high on my look-out post. Few minutes later we're here.

"Finally! It's getting hotter by the minute!" I said as I went to plunge in the water.

"You're telling me!" said Cubby as he jumped in after me. Crackers! We started splashing each other and soon Jake joined us. Only one matie was unaccounted for.

"Hey, where's Izzy?' said Jake before Cubby could splash him again. 

"I think she'll be out in a sec. C'mon don't worry." said Cubby and splashed both Jake and I. We laughed and started splashing each other. Jake was about to splash me when we heard Izzy say something while still aboard Bucky. We all turned toward Bucky and saw.. no one.