Balcony Obsessed

After the tour we came back to the hotel, had dinner, then went off to our rooms.

   While all the girls were giggling and shrieking, I was on the balcony looking at the sky. I was so nervous about tomorrow. I might be claimed by my parent. I might not. I might embarrass myself in front of the gods. I might be blown to bits by the gods.

I sighed.

   I looked at the moon. My heart was fluttering in my chest, making me feel as if my chest was being drawn to the sky. Then I thought about James.
Wow was all I could think.

   He had really cared about me, he saved our godly butts, and he has given me the chance to forget about my worries. My stomach fluttered at the thought.
*************************************
   I laid my head back on my pillow and sighed. Chiron had just called lights out, but I could hear laughter coming  from all over the 3rd floor.
   I tried closing my eyes and and I tried thinking about good things that would happen tomorrow, but all I saw when I closed my eyes was James soft, sweet smile.

   I can't believe I couldn't let this guy out of my head. He obviously liked some other girls, right? And girls were definitely crushing on him. I stepped outside on the balcony again and I finally fell asleep out there faster then I would have if I had stayed in there.

The bad writing is almost over! Hold on!