Chapter 1: Song

Walking towards the streets while jamming to music at late night, I don't know how far the subway was. I was the only one in here, I think. I was listening to music with my favourite band 5sos. I begun singing having no care in the world.

-

MICHAEL'S POV

"Some words are hard to speak

When your thoughts are all I see

'Don't ever leave' she said to me"

That was our song. It taken me aback. Her voice was full of emotion and it was beautiful. I look up from my phone and I saw a girl. I decided to follow her since I was just taking a walk for some fresh air.

"When we both fall asleep underneath the same sky

To the beat of our hearts at the same time

So close but so far away

Can you hear me?"

As I see we were heading to the subway.

"She sleeps alone my heart wants to come home

I wish I was,

I wish I was beside you"

I decided to ask her name before she went to nowhere. I went to grab a hold of her arm.

"Wait." I said. She gasped and she was startled at my actions. Maybe I shouldn't have done that. She removed the earphones and looked at me.

"Y-you're..." She choked.

"Michael." I continued and smiled at her.

"But why?"

"You're wondering why am I talking to you right?"She nodded.

"I heard you singing a while ago that is why. I know its weird of me to give a damn but may I ask what is your name?" I asked her.

"I'm Rae." She says.

"Rae..." I'll remember that.

RAE'S POV

"Do you have any twitter?" He asked.

"Yup." I gave my username to him. I feel weird. I want to scream right now because one of my favourite band member is here.

"Thanks." he said.

"Um, you said you heard me singing." I say.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Ah please pretend you didn't hear me at all." I smiled.

"Why? You have a beautiful voice. You should be proud of it." He was trying to assure me but not flirting, no.

"You sounded like my mother" I joked.

Michael laughed. He was very handsome at close look. Shit, I could die any minute right now.

I looked at my watch. Its getting super late.

"I guess I should go now." I told him.

"Oh"

"Bye" I told him.

"Goodbye." He waved at me.

-

Finally, i'm home. I said it out loud. I ran towards my room and lie down my bed facing my pillow and I started shouting. I really just can't believe it but I wish he wouldn't tell someone that I was singing. I hated myself that someone caught me off guard.

Oh I was just living by myself, Of course I have some permission. My father lives with my stepmom.

-

I log in to twitter. I was looking at my timeline then I saw a follow.

It was Michael. Oh my g....

He sent me a dm.

@Michael5SOS

"Hey there."

I replied at him and he replied in instant.

Little did I know this was just the beginning.