Chapter 16: random

Late update. sorryyyy! :(

----------------------.

Ugh. I hate doing homework. I was left again by myself. The four Aussies went to have a football match with one direction. They actually wanted me to come but I didn't went. I could guarantee that cameras will follow them cause of 1D. They must be upset with me.

I was doing my assignment and reading Luke's notes.

I saw my phone lighted up and vibrated. I grabbed my phone and saw their messages.

"From: Ashton

Raeeee we're touring soon! We got the sched. Can I get a fuck yeah?! :D x"

"To: Ashton

"No more swear words or i'll tell it to your mom. Lol." I replied.

--

I was literally doing nothing all day. I miss the boys being around. It was silent. It reminded me of my life back in Australia. I used to live by myself.

I sat there and watch spongebob until I dozed off to sleep.

--

"Rae? Rae?" A voice was asking me like trying to wake me up. I'm dreaming.

"Rae!" I tried to opened my eyes. Luke was in front of me. I realized we were so close from each other so I turned my head around hiding my red cheeks. I'm blushing.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to come home late with the boys." I asked

"I forgot to pass my requirements and today was the deadline." Luke said.

Oh i see.

"Hey guess what. We will be having an acoustic show next week and after that take me home tour starts." He said. I think he was happy because it was his dream to perform in big arenas.

"Yay! Can't wait. I'm gonna see you perform in a huge stage!" I told him.

"You better watch us."

"Oh don't you worry I will. You know i love you guys."

"Aww, i love you too." Luke smiled revealing his dimples. Wow! I didn't know he have that.

I smiled back. We were just staring at each others eyes in minutes. Even Luke wasn't moving away. It became a little bit awkward. His eyes were like telling me something more. I turned my gaze away.

I was blushing real hard but I hide it away. Weird, i'm not supposed to be like this.

"I-I think I need to go back to my room now." I stuttered. I stood up and about to go but Luke took a grip on my hand. It surprised me.

"I- Please stay with me... I mean for a bit." He says. I smiled at him and sat again. Maybe i'm just thinking too much.

--

"Geez. There's tons of people out there!" Niall said.

"Why act like you were never used to it?" Louis commented.

"Nerves still keeps getting on me." Niall told him.

"Oohh i'm nervous!!" Ashton stretched his arms.

"See your effect Niall?" Liam joked.

"What do ya expect from a diva." Zayn smirked. They laughed. Niall's laugh was adorable!

"Harryyy!!" Michael called him out.

"Yes, emo boy?" He asked.

"Go find a girl that adgklslllfrutbxw***"

"Perverts." I simply commented.

"You could be that girl after all..."

"Oh shut it pervs."

Calum walked going to us.

"Yo, cash money, yeah, is here." He said.

"Are you really on a band or a rap artist?"

"Uh Same."

"Okay lads. The stage is set. You got to go now." A staff said.

"Crap!" Luke said in nervousness.

"I'm not ready for this shit." He added.

"Oh come on now Lukey." They called him out.

"Go. break a leg guys!" I shouted before they all went out of sight. I went out of the room and went to my seat inside the venue. There were many girls out here screaming but mainly fans of one direction.

The lights dimmed and 5sos video played on the screen. The lights turned on and spotlight was on them. They introduced themselves and sang.

"You know something I don't

Its not like you to be cold"

I heard some girls were talking about them.

"Wow! They're great."

"I think I like that black with blue streak hair." These girls doesn't even have a single clue of who they are. I smirked to myself. I can consider myself as lucky then.

The concert goes on. I was fangirling with one direction. Shit. That Liam's voice and Harry and Niall and Louis and Zayn. Oh my.

Then Michael texted me telling me to go backstage. I made my way out of the crowd and go to the huge door handing my i.d.

--

"Hiyaa!" I said. They turned at me.

"How was our performance?" Ashton asked.

"Hmm..."

"Not good enough?" Luke said with a frown on his face.

"Hmm.."

"I told you guys we are not ready for this." Calum said.

"We shoul-"

"No guys. I thought you were amazing! And those girls on my seat likes you all too!" I told them. Their faces lighten up.

"I told you we were ready for this. Hell yeah." Ashton jumped.

"I need to do a follow spree." Calum said opening the twitter app on his phone.

Knocks from the door came and someone opened it.

"Good job lads!" Louis shouted.

"You were good." Zayn told them.

"Should I say the same to you?" Ashton told them.

"Thanks!" Niall said.

"Lets go get dinner shall we?" Liam suggested.

"I'll cook!!" Harry said.

"No, this calls for nandos!!!" Niall held his phone in his hand and dialled to order.

"Nandos! I love you Niall." Luke ran and hugged him. They both fell on the floor.

"Go get a room." Michael said. Everyone was laughing and Luke immediately stood up and shies away from embarrassment.

--------------------

Ugh writer's block. I hate this