Chapter 13: Cuts

I entered the house wiping my tears. I shook my head down but wet liquid continued falling on my cheeks.

"Rae!" I heard Ashton greeted happily.

"Rae?" Michael asked in a concern voice. They called me for a few times but I ignored and headed straight to my room. I sat in a corner and continued crying hugging my knees. I let all my emotions out.

I saw a razor at above my table. I went to get it. I've been cutting myself after all that happened since I was a kid. I wan't to cut myself right now. A little cut won't affect it all but just to ease the pain i've been feeling.

I removed my bracelet seeing my fainted bruises from cuts. I slowly put the sharp metal and lightly cut the skin on my wrist. The stinging pain comes along after it. I repeated it again and again and again. The door flew open.

"Rae!" Michael shouted and caught my hand to stop me. The little piece of metal fell down my hand.

"What's happening?!" Calum, Luke, and Ashton ran to my room and horrified by he sight. They rushed near me with concern on their faces.

"Rae, what's wrong?" Michael asked. I hugged him as I continued crying. He rubbed my back to comfort me. My crying died down and turned into sobs. I untangled myself from Michael and wiped my tears.

"Rae-"

"It was all a lie." I whispered. They gave me a confused look.

"What lie?" Michael asked.

"They made me thought that my parents divorced but the real deal is my mom was sick so they hide it from me and made it seems like mom left us." I told them. I cried and cried a lot again.

"Shush. Everything will be alright Rae. Maybe they have a good reason. She clearly wants you to be happy. She doesn't want you to get affected this much maybe that's why." Calum said.

"But she died without me even knowing it."

"Its because you're mom loves you so much and she couldn't even bear to see you and thinking that she could never let go if you're there. She can't never be at peace."

I think he was right. They want me to be happy. She wants me to be happy.

I've felt better after they comforted me for an hour.

--

"Don't do that again okay?" Luke told me. I told him that i've been it for years. He's been lecturing me for an hour about the cuts. Maybe they thought that I was planning to do that thing. I just ease the pain ya know.

"Yea yeah whatever." I just said as i'm not paying any attention.

"Luke is right. And cuts don't mean anything. Its ridiculous." Ashton joined in.

"No. Please don't say that. For me, these cuts signifies how brave am I to fight and how long I have struggled to hold on." I defended. They just shook their heads and changed the subject.

"Hey, guess what news we have today." Calum told me and put an arm around me.

"The album is done?"

"Nope."

They all grinned widely at me. Michael spoke.

"We're touring with one direction."

-----

Short update.

Lets begin next chap