At the Airport

----------------------------

thank you for reading you guys are amaZayn !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

* Liam's P.O.V *

in the car louis was like " c'mon !! move you stupid cars move !! "

" calm down boobear !! we're gonna make it on time "

" mate i can't ! what if i couldn't see her anymore!"

"stop worrying everything's gonna be alright"

when we arrive we ran straight to the gates , we were searching like fools...

" where the heck is she? how the hell are we supposed to find her? fuck this !! " louis yelled

" oh mate ! "

" what Liam?" louis turned the same direction i was looking at

" Riss... Baby!" louis whispered

she was looking gorgeous as ever , she seemed happy

" louis mate stop! i don't mean to interfere ... but i don't think that you should talk to her .. it don't feel right , but it's your choice pal!"

louis looked at me then at marisa

" gahh bro ! you're right she's happy, i don't wanna ruin it "

i saw louis staring at her, he was tearing... he kept on gazing her while mumbling 'moments' until she disappeared in the big white gates

* louis's P.O.V *

On the way back from the airport, millions of ideas and memories spun around my head, seeing Riss after all that time, I just couldn't explain how I felt...she was happy, and I had to let her go, once again... looking back at that time, i never thought i'd be close to a girl as much as Riss and i became , i couldn't spend a day without seeing her , sometimes i hated weekends because i wouldn't be waiting in front of her house every morning to walk her to school , or putting my hand on her mouth stopping her from bursting out laughing at the biology teacher talking to herself in the hallways , or getting cought making out in the genitor's room, or sharing the same scared look as the school's psychologist stared at us weirdly...

All these memories...God ! but then i felt s disgusted and guilty ! i remembered her sacrifices ...

she put me above everything , her name, her class!

she was losing her popularity day after day as she started to date me! the real her , the inside Riss came out , the nice, lovable her..

that's what made others underestimate her. but she never left me , instead she kept holding on on Us ! unlike me! i just bailed on her , i threw her away like this for no reasonable excuses forgetting about how she stood beside me and how she cheered for me with a wide smile....

looking back now i was pretty smitten about her , i can't remember what was i thinking...but i remember that every-time our eyes locked ,from all the way across the cafeteria as i walked in i'd catch my heart beating ten times faster...and every-time she held my hand, I felt shivers all through my body. Back then, I was young and stupid, and now, I'm older, but still stupid! How the hell did I let her go??!

soon i fell into a deep sleep as it all came back ,flashing through my mind as if it happened yesterday

" louis man! wake up we're here , Liam's voice woke me , but i kept my eyes shut so her image would keep floating in.

i could still see her perfect body , perfect smile , perfect hair ... now i know it sounds kinda cheesy but hey! i love the girl , in my eyes she was so perfect...

"just ask her out Lou! What would u lose!!? Evo yelled As she slapped my shoulder, I winced and sighed.."my stable heart rate, my healthy breathing pattern, my.." "Louis!!!!!" she gave me a deadly glare "do.not.chicken.out!! She wants to go out with u, "she told me" "she did?" " she wants to know where your relationship is going, I mean you're like the sweetest couple ever, but you're too freaking shy to say something!" "I'm not shy" "then ask her out" "u know what!! I will,right now!!! " "that's my Lou!!!" I thanked her with a huge hug, and left before hearing her say:"go get your girl buddy" then I ran off her house, heading at riss's. I'm so screwed, I thought as I knocked on her front door. "I'll get it" I heared her sister's voice, amber, before the door was opened, Riss climbing down the stairs, screaming "Lou!!!!" I could still hear her voice, loud and clear, I could still smell her perfume, fresh and strong.

A tear slid down my cheek, as I opened my eyes widely, falling back to reality, I was in the front seat of Liam's car, as he stood next to the door patting my thigh. Liam knew, I could tell. He never needed a hint from us to figure out what's wrong. Thank god I had someone to talk to.