Dream or Nightmare?

you know that feeling you get while you're having a dream? Like, you know it's a dream, yet you

just can't wake up, or even make a difference in the events..all you could really do, is just

watching, eager to know how it would end, and hoping that things would go ok. Well in my case,

that dream I was having wasn't something new at all. It was my biggest nightmare, the reason why

I was leaving the UK.. Sitting in awkward silence on Lou's bed, I glanced around the room where

it all started, our first kiss, our first night, and our first goodbye -forever. though I haven't been in

this room since the last time lou came back home, 8 months ago, everything was pretty much the

same. Lou's gaze was fixed at his bedside table, as I suddenly became interested in my shoes. The

silence was just unbearable. Well, what else could I've expected? ....

"Lou" I asked breaking the barrier.

He looked up at me, but there was something different about his eyes, something new, something I wasn't used to.

"you said in your text that..."

"right" he stopped me "yeah..we need..to talk" I knew what was going to happen. I saw it all coming.

I smiled half heartedly, and before I could speak he continued "this...isn't working out"

I cleared my throat, taking in what he just said. Then I nodded, not being able to disagree, he was right.

"I know" I answered.

"what are we..gonna do Riss?"

"I was about to ask you" he leaned in, resting his elbows on his knees and hiding his face with his hands. After a moment, he leaned back up and locked his eyes with mine.

"say something" he almost pleaded

"you wanted to talk to me.."

"please Riss, don't make this harder to me"

"sorry, have you been making it any easier to me?" my voice rose and cracked at the same time. I smirked, pulling in the tears.

He stood up, protesting: "you can't say that, you know what I've.."

"yeah whatever Louis" I stopped him.

I have been so sick of his fame, and how it just changed him..mostly because..well because he preferred it over me, us. Ouch.. He glared at me, gaze turning from lost to shocked, angry, disappointed...just frustrated.

"I really had enough Lou. Let's just..end it"

"is that what you want?"

"it is what you wanted, it's what you told me to come talk about. Wasn't it?! I'm tired, Louis, and I...I even think you don't care anymore". these words right here, broke my heart. my own words actually broke my heart..but it was just obvious, a broken heart was indeed inevitable.

I guess,what made it worse, was the fact that he didn't follow me, he didn't stop me from leaving, nor shut me up with a kiss like he always would, he didn't even say goodbye back.

I said these words, along with a choked up goodbye, and left, without glancing back even once. He didn't stop me.

"Riss? Are you ok honey? You're...crying" Evo's voice and calm nudge woke me up, and I instantly wipped my cheeks, feeling the wet matter on palms.

"I had a dream..about.."

"its ok honey, if you don't want to talk about it"

"about Louis..and me..when we broke up.." I sniffed and blank a few times to stop the new set of tears "it was so..real Evo, it felt so real"

I dipped my head into her shoulder, as she whispered soothing words to me.. "this will all be over soon Riss, I promise, you're going to forget everything about him, that's why we're flying right now, after this trip you're going to be a complete new person, I'm going to make sure you'll have the best time ever. You won't even tell them apart when we come back" she smirked at the end, gaining a weak smile from me.

I wished, I could've believed that that would happen, like I acted that I did.

The rest of the flight was calm, We fell asleep ... But woke up at the sound that announces the arrival....