Drinking won't help just go get her !!

~ meanwhile in the U.K ~

*Liam's P.O.V*

"u need to stop drinking Lou!!" I yelled trying to pull the beer out of his hand

"I need Riss! That's what I need... I have to get her back..i need her back" he said before jamming in the 12th beer can.

"for real Lou!! Give me that!!" he yanked it away again

" uhm.. I don't think we should let him drink anymore guys" harry said.

"you think so harold?!?" I replied angrily.

"what's this sh*t even about man!" zayn asked as if he wasn't present in the last hour at all.

"his ex, Riss" I stated the obvious.

"Riss!!" lou yelled as realization hit him after zoning out for a couple of seconds..not so friendly with alcohol...

"I've never seen him like this... Like ever" Niall said worried and confused.

"thats because he's never been really like this... Ever!!" harry answered.

"this is bad...should we call uncle simon?" niall asked.

"no!! Keep him out of this, we can handle this" I exclaimed

"whats even there to handle guys!! He's just drunk, he'll be sober by morning and we'll all go on with our lives..plus, what could we really do by ourselves?" zayn shouted.

"we can hide all the bouze" harry suggested.

"stop it u guys!! I'm really fine!" louis mumbled as he tried to stand up, but harry pushed him down again by his shoulder.

"you're over reacting to the whole thing, as I'd Lou's never been drunk, or me, or Niall..." zayn said.

"this time..it's different.." harry said as he sat next to louis on the couch. "you really miss her pale" he addressed to him.

"thank God someone else appreciates the gravity of the situation..!!" I mumbled. Louis looked innocently at him, and nodded.

Harry stood up and pulled his phone out of his pocket "we need a stripper up here..should I call somebody?" he smirked and my mouth dropped a bit.

"I can't believe..that I actually thought you would be serious about this"

"sorry mate...lightning the mood" he joked gaining a glare from me, he stood back raising his hands in defeat.

"please be serious, we can't let a drunken lover.." I paused looking to where lou sat...."where did he go?!"

* harry's p.o.v *

it's not that I knew where to look, it's just that I felt louis's urge to be alone at the moment. I know his feeling, I've been pretty drunk before..but as his closest most annoying yet caring mate, I wouldn't give him that pleasure.

I opened his door, he was on his bed, lying with his tears. I shut the door behind and sat on the bed beside him.

"tell me about her" he shook his head, eyes shut.

"I just wanted to know if she's worth the flight to Lebanon" he sniffed and I didn't get the reacting I hoped for as I saw a new set of tears filling his eyes. This is gonna be tough...

"she'll never take me back"

"you can't be sure of that"

"I really hurt her man, I know it..."

"you're pretty hurt now, as well"

"but its my own fault...I didn't know what I had, until I lost it, until I lost her...its all my fault"

"then..go fix it" I thought I made my point clear, so I decided to leave him alone with his thoughts.

"just tell me when to book the flight man" I said before shutting the door, to turn around and face Liam and Niall, standing from across the other room, concerned, and Zayn, well being Zayn on the couch.

I smirked and gave them thumps up, as a small grin of relief escaped both of their faces. .....

Zayn stood up and caressed his newly formed beard wondering: "where the hell is Lebanon anyway?!"