You Don't Care So Neither Do I

Chapter 16

---Rolan's POV---

By Thrusday I had gone through atleast ten women. I still found it hard to believe that Father was able to find so many blonde girl in such a short amount of time. What made it worst was that each was more annoying than the previous and they were all much too easy to break. 

I sat in my room with Ezra looking through the window. That was basically all he did now a days. I guess in his mind she would come running back to the palace any day now. I didn't blame him though, everyday I sat waiting to hear him screaming that she's home. It wasn't a very realistic thought but it's what kept me going. If only I could find a reason to visit, that was all I needed; probable cause. Once I got there no one would have been able to tell me that I couldn't have her. "Ezra stop looking through that window. Nothing will happen if you keep doing that, it's hopeless." False hope was the worst thing to have.

"She's gonna come home, I know it."

My door swung open slowly and another blonde whore walked in; big surprize! She walked in shutting the door behind her. I sighed inwardly, my little game was getting tiresome and I was already considering a new tactic. I sized her up as I tried to figure which would have been the best approach, or in this case the worst. She seemed like the average whore . . .hm . . .

"Ezra." He turned to me with blank eyes. "Give us a minute, okay?" He got up and left the room. For the sake of him I had to get her back. It almost seemed that he was suffering more than I was and I didn't think that very possible until just recently.  I turned my attenion back to her and she smiled seductively over at me. Too easy. "Let me guess, my father found you wherever you were and brought you back her and he even instructed you to try making me smile again. Correct?" 

"That's right." 

"Well in that case I think you should know that I'm alittle kinky."

"That's fine, I do everything."

I smirked. "Good to know." She had no idea what she was in for but hey atleast this time I actually got consent. I got up and walked over to her. "Wait right here, I'll be right back." I said with my own seductive smile. When I turned to walk away I rolled my eyes. Was it really that easy for someone to be so  . . .so ugh I couldn't even think of the right word. It didn't matter though because by the time Kiara returns to this kingdom I bet half the blonde girls will think twice before agreeing to open their legs for anyone. In a way I was actually doing them some good. They were learning a valuable life lesson.

I entered the stable and ordered that Phoenix be saddled. In minutes he was brought out to me and I mounted him in one motion. 

"May I ask where you might be off to young prince?" One of the stable hands asked.

I smiled mischeviously; he could always tell when I was up to something. "I'm just headed downtown for a bit. I won't be long. If anyone asks for me tell them that I had important business to attend to in the square and it couldn't wait for prior notification." He shook his head in fake disappointment then got back to work. I set off for the town.

As I rode in people turned and stared. They were more than likely curious as to what I would have been doing in the town, especially without my carriages and guards. I kept on riding until I got to an alley that I usually saw alot of time wasters packed in; they were usually gambling. As luck would have it they were still in there. I called to them and they came hesitantly. My God, you could have sworn that they had done something bad. They looked fidgety.

"Relax, you're not in trouble rather I have a favour to ask." They exchanged curious glances.

"And what will we get in return?