New Girl

I've never been that type of girl everyone likes. I was not even popular. Ive been in the shadows as long as I could remember. Well I don't feel every well today, cause today is the first day of my senior year. Its been 3 days since I haven't seen my friends back in California. I miss them so much. They were always there ever since I was alone and scared. But now they are billions of miles away from me.

I woke up with the sound of buzzing. Oh God. Why? Why me? I didn't feel like getting up. I up over the covers of my bed and waited out the buzzing. It feels good just to stay here for ever in my bed. To feel the warmth and the soft pillows. But before I got more sinked in my bed I heard a voice from below. It was my mom. Ever since we moved here she's been going everywhere saying hi to everyone and seeing the latest house modeling style. I don't know why she wants to fit in Canada so much. I heard the voice again. This time even louder. " Breanna its time to wake up, your going to be late for school." Why does she always make me go to school?

I jumped out of my bed and felt the cold wood floor under my feet. I loved the cold. Thats probably the number one thing I like about Canada, because its cold. I walked towards my window. It was snowing. I never seen snow fall before not even back at California. I felt the cool glass and press my face aganist the glass. Wow! Never going to get to old for winter. Never! I walked toward my closet. When I opened it I didn't realize that I don't have winter clothes at all. I tried to get something that would kept me warm. But all I found was a red clean flannel, navy blue pants, a over size t- shirt, and brown boots. Well I'm going to have a very serious talk to my mom about winter clothing. Well I don't really care about the cold. Cause it didn't bother me at all.

When I got dressed I had 20 minutes to get to class. Omg! Im going to be late. I rushed toward the bathroom and was getting ready. I put on my make-up. My tan skin was never going to fit in with all the white skin people. I'm going to be the only one there. I realize that my hair was so flat, and gross. Well the only solution for this is to curl my hair. As I finish curling my hair I realized I had only 8 minutes left. Damm going to be late. I grabbed my tooth brush and started brushing. As I finished I rushed toward my desk and grabbed a over size sweeter that was probably going to keep me warm for today. I grabbed my backpack and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was better than being flat all the time in had volume. My brown eyes did stand out a little cause I had big eyes. I was obviously skinney, but people say I have curves. But thy lie I know myself better than they know me.

I rushed out of my room and down the flight of stairs. I didn't realized that a three story house is so much tiring to go down. I wished that I got the room at the bottom, not the very top. I got to the living room and stormed out before anyone would say anything. Plus I didn't want my sister to walk with me she talks to much about her self. But the thing is that I don't think she is my sister cause she is way to light skin than me with black eyes, tall and curvy hips. Some times I don't believe that we are twins. Not at all. I got to a point that I was lost. It was to white outside and it felt like I was going in circles. As first I thought I saw the same tree again but later realized it had a nest on the side.

Then I heard bells. My heart sank deep down and realized I was going to be late. I ran toward the sound of bells. As I prepared myself to stop I slipped on the pavement. I hit face forward. I hurt so much I think I have a bruise on my face but I didn't have time to check cause I was late. I hope no one saw any thing. I don't want to be the New Girl that tripped and flew over five feet face forward. As I came closer to the school I didn't realize that it was big. It was about three story's big. I ran toward the school entrance and made sure I didn't slip again. As I got inside the building the heat of it hit my face with warmth. It felt so hot in here, I wish I could go outside. As I walked down the hallways I realized no one was in the hallways. Great I'm late for school, and I slipped on ice on my way to school, well how great this day it turning out to be. I found the main entrance to the left. I opened the door and two girls were sited at the right of me. They were dressed in jeans, and over size sweeter, and long boots. They looked so pretty. Both with the same hair style and make-up. Well that kinda weird people dress the same way. I looked toward the counter and found a old lady staring at some blue papers. When I got closer she looked up and smiled. She was a little scary if you put a hat and a broomstrick.

"Well hello there may I help you?" She even have the wicked witch of the west voice down.

"Oh, well hello I'm here to get my schedule. I'm new here." I said it in the most polite voice I ever done so I wouldn't be turned into a frog or something.

"Oh, yes the new girl. Here is your schedule and I hope that you have a wonderful day here at Lincoln High school, and please tell your sister that she needs to get some papers from the office." She smiled and looked back at the blue papers she was reading.

"Oh OK I will tell her that when I run into her." I smiled and walked away. I hope we don't have any classes together. My schedule was a little weird I never seen this before.

Breanna Brisk Born February 3, 1998

Age:17 Lincoln High School

Subject Teacher Class

Period 1: English Ms Everden 2004

Period 2: Math Ms. Pie 3014

Period 3: PE Mr. Milke 1003

Lunch

Period 4: French Ms. Rose 1002

Period 5: History Ms. Kitty 2006

Period 6: Science Mr. Path 1003

Some of my teachers had names I never seen before like Kitty, Path, Pie, Milke who names there kids that. I would never do something so horrible to my children like that. I walked toward my first period. I realized it was on the second floor. I climbed the steps. How to people get around school walking up steps all day. As I got to the second floor I looked at every door to see the the number 2004. As I got closer to the end I saw the door. It had a big sign on the door that said Never Leave Home Without Your Homework and a cute dog eating the homework. Well this teacher is going to be fun. I turned the nob and saw heads twisting toward the door door. My face blushed and I walked toward the teacher. She was tall and pretty young maybe in her mid 20's and she looks like a nice teacher. Better than the counter lady in the office. She looked up and smiled at me. Even she smile was pretty darn better than the office lady. She walked toward me.

"Well, hello there can I help you." But her voice was like the old ladys voice from the front office. Yuk.

"Well hello, I'm new here and apperenty I'm in your class." I smiled back.

"Well welcome, and you must be?"

"Breanna Brisk."

"Well welcome, Breanna Brisk. We were just beginning the lesson. Well you don't mind if you sit in the back at the very corner?"

"No I don't mind at all." I smiled and walked toward the back corner. Im loving this teacher. I sat in the back and it appears I sit by myself with two open sits next to me. Yay.

As I took my backpack off the teacher started the lesson. She began talking about poems and litreture. I didn't bother listening because they aready tough us this in my old school. As I was getting deep into my music someone came rushing in. WHO DISTRUBES MY QUEEN?!?(Beyonce). I looked up and saw two boys. Both were wet and smelled like wet dog, but aside from the smell they both were Hott. Both were tall, muscular, blonde and blue eyes. But as the right boy started to turned my eyes widened. This kid has a right green eye. MIND BLOWN?!? This kid was amazing and hot. Day dreaming about his gorgeous eyes I never noticed they sat next to me. I looked at the teacher and wondered what was she going to say about they being late and wet, but she didn't say anything and continued her lesson. I smilied and evil smile. This is going to be a fun year in her class.

"What are you smiling at?" I was startled. I looked over and it was the kid. One eye green and the other blue. My heart was pounding. A boy. A boy is talking to me. My day came from a bad day to a good day. I have to say something fast before her turns aways.

"Nothing really, its just me smiling." I turned away and hid my hideous evil smile behind my hair.

" Well you should know you have an beautiful evil smile." he said quickly. My heart started to pound some more. OMFG IS THIS REALLY HAPPING?!? But before I could do anything else I felt something touch my hand. It felt good actually. It was like electricity but good electricity. I looked over and it was him touching my hand. But before i could react he snatched his hand away and examined it. Well I think he felt that too. He then started to smile and touch his hand. Weirdo. I was about to look away when he looked at me and smiled, but then I heard something that I never thought in history I would hear come out of a boys mouth.

"Mine."