Oh My!

My mind went blank. Did I just hear him say 'Mine'. My heart was pounding, and I know it's a matter of time when it's going to explode. No boy has ever said anything like this to me. It felt weird actually. Getting told that you were someone's property or something. I couldn't move at all. Just thinking of that word just freaked me out. I'm nobody's property or whatever he thinks I'm am. How could I answer him if I don't know what say. That's when the bell rang. I grabbed my belongings and ran out of class before anyone got up for there seats. I ran. I don't know were I was running at but I know it's not here at school.

 As I was walking down the steps I felt sharp pain hit my stomach. I could not describe this pain. I wasn't a simple stomach ache it was something more power. I felt like was was being ripped out of was limp body. And I know realized I was out in the open. I needed some placed to hide what was happening. But the closest place to hide was the open woods. It's better then begin here and begin humiliated by thousands of dramatic teens.

 I ran and ran. But The pain did not leave. As I was running I fell. I didn't know how I fell but I fell. I didn't know were was I, but rolled around toward the sound of a stream. As if some how the pain left just like it came. I looked around and saw white. White, white, white. DAMM THIS WHITENESS!! The I heard someone or something walking towards me. I looked toward the sound and saw a beautiful angel or lady I propose. 

 She had the most outstanding smile I ever seen. Her  dress danced like there was no tomorrow. And her eyes sparkled like billions of stars. But has I studied her eyes they were both like the boy from school. But instead of blue and green, she had aquamarine and hazel. Which made me think why i didn't have what they have. She smiled and her voice was like angels singing.

" My dear daughter it's begin so long." Daughter? What was this lady talking about? She may be carved my Jeuses himself but this lady on crack.

" Well have some manners your talking to your mother, and I demand respect." MANNERS? First of all I don't even now the meaning other this strange word. Who does this lady think she is?

" I'm your MOTHER and the Moongoddest for you information." I rolled my eyes and hoped this was a dream. 

" Well since we are getting to know each other I think I should show you something's you would like to know." I was about to give things lady some peace of my mind but instead she stopped me.

" Save your energy you may needed it." Say my energy. BRUH. I have the strength of hulk. I looked at her and the she closed her eyes. Then by some reason my head was begin filled with pictures. Alphas, mates, Beta, Warriors, pups, rejections, wolves and death. By some reason I understood what all of this meant. I looked at her confused.

" I know this is a lot to take in but you must understand. Your the next in line to be the Moongoddest. You must learn you ways." As I was taking all this in I realized that I don't have something I should have. My wolf bond.

" Well you should you to strong and to powerful to be giving a wolf bond. Mostly, other wolves are giving this because they are to weak or they must be guided to there destiny." Well this sucks. 

" You will be guided by your mate and your pups. You must make choices for those who can't and make sacrifices. You must learn by understanding what it takes." Yeah yeah I got that.

" I must now leave, but before I go." She now then took out a crystal necklace I did not see. She came closer and gave it to me. It burned my neck. But at the same time it gave me strength I never thought I could have. When I looked up she was gone. And then something happened. Hot pain started.it startled in my head and came down toward my stomach as if it was begin guided there.

 It felt like I was begin burned alive. Then I heard bone craking. That's when I screamed. My arms and legs were twisted and shaking. My rim cage exploded. I closed my eyes and waited for the pain to vanish. But it took like centuries to vanish. As the pain was gone I opened my eyes. I slowly got up but was forced to stand like a dog. I knew at that moment that I just changed. Then out of the blue my phone started ringing . I walked toward it and tried to answer, but there was no use. Stupid paws. Once it stopped I looked at the screen and noticed I have 68 missed calls. Great. I knew that I was introuble but I had bigger problems to face.

I had to see what I look like. So I turned toward the stream. And I looked at my reflection. There right in front of me was a big, muscular wolf. My coat was pure black but my ears were white, and right eye have a white crescent moon. I looked good. I smiled. Then I freaked out. My smile my hideous, maybe there is a reason wolves don't smile. As I was staring straight my complexion I noticed the necklace was still on me. It glowed a blue greenish color. Well watch out world cause here comes the new and improved Breanna Brisk.