Hate has no words

Beginning of dream

"Please don't go breanna." he said. His face look scared.

"Call me Crimson." I said soulless.

I smiled. An evil smile.

"You broke me little mate, and now I'm going to brake everything you ever loved." I said. My voice was harsh and dark.

His eyes widen with fear. I smiled. Yes, rot in fear pathetic piece of flesh.

My eyes were wondering and I set them on a separate couple, they were tembling with fear.

Yes.

I turned to him and smiled even more.

"Starting with them." I pointed to them. Their eyes widen and cried.

I looked at both of my best fighters. Bones and Hades. I nodded at them.

Both then vanished in black smoke and then re appered with the couple. They look at me waiting for my command.

I then glanced at my little mate. He drop to his kneels and pledge for forgiveness.

Ha. Sorry honey I don't forgive easy.

I look at my demons and they smiled. Then in a flash they ripped their heads off.

Blood oozed from the opening. Bones then grabbed both other there heads and threw them to me. With one hand I caught them.

There heads dangled. You could still see the last few moments off fear on them. With that I threw them to him.

Both of the heads rolled and eventually ended up at his knees. He screams and crawled backwards.

I laughed. I walked towards the two body's with no heads. I grabbed the females body and sinked my teeth into her once one neck. Her warm blood filled me with warmness. I stopped and realized he was still here.

I threw the lifeless body on the ground.

He face was frightened on was he was seeing.

I touched my mouth and realized I had blood . I looked at him with pityness.

"This is what you made me into, you pathetic bastard." I said calmly and cold.

"And I love every second of it." I said smiling letting my teeth free.

I looked at Hades and smilied. He smilied and walk towards me with lustful eyes. He grabbed me and kissed me. His sweet hard kissed always to the trick. I pulled back and looked at him.

His light brown hair was messy, his once green eyes now redder than blood, his face flawless with just splattered of blood from the mutt. He was perfect.

I looked back at my once called mate. I looked at him with pity. He looked mad. Awww. Sike.

"Lets go home." Hades voice was calm.

"Yes, lets." I said without thinking. I looked back at my mate lying on the ground crying out his eyes out. I turned around not looking.

And with that we were gone by black dust surrounds us.

End of dream

I bolted up from were I was. I was burning from the inside and out. What just happend.

I never had dream like this.

I looked around and saw that I was in the basement.

I got up and walk towards a sink in the wall. Without hesitation I threw cold water in my face.

I felt re freshed and better.

I glance at my reflection and almost screamed. M..m...m....my face. My once brown eyes were black with a red ring on the outside.

I slowly stepped away from the mirror.

"So we finally have a new prisoner." A male voice spoke. I turned towards the source of the sound.

In front me was a man. Oh my god. Is that Bones?