Bipolar Mate

Recap:

Well watch out world cause here comes the new and improved Breanna Brisk.

Now:

It's being two hours since the Moongoddest/ mom told me what I was. I've been wondering around the forest trying to find my way out but there was no use. Until I heard a party near by. Who would have a party when it's snowing. WHY? The sunset was about to set and I don't what to be here alone so I headed toward the part hopping it a packs house. As I got closer I was indeed right this is a packs house. I stayed behind a tree watching two big wolves fight. Both were really big, and I noticed it was the beta and the alpha. People were screaming there names.

"GO ASHTON, KICK HIS AS" said a young boy.

"GET HIM BEHIND THE EAR, ETHAN" said a older looking girl.

The fighting went on. I've got to say the big white one is pretty cute. I'd got memorize by his fur when, some shouted at me.

"Hey you." He said. Oh no I'm in trouble.

"Shift!" He said with an demanding voice. I haven't have the nerve to turn around. And besides I didn't even know how to shift.

" I SIAD SHIFT!" Trying to remember how to shift he moved a little closer. I still had my back towards him. Trying to remember was hard, but finally got it. I slowed by breathing and closed my eyes thinking of my human body. I took my backpack out of my mouth that I was carrying the whole way here. I opened my eyes and I turned around.

There in front of me was a beautiful guy. Literality. He had messy sandy hair, his jaw line was on point even his nose was sharp, but his eyes were heaven they both were crystal blue. This guy was perfection. Even his stance was in perfect formation.

His head turned side ways. Trying to figure me out or something. He keep on staring at me. It mad me uncomfortable. After what seem like days he finally spoke up.

" Why do you have clothes on?" What? Okay this guy is crazy. People wear clothes right.

" Cause I love wearing clothes, is there a problem?" I swear this guy got issues of me wearing clothes or something.

" Don't you ripped your clothes off when you shift?" He looked at me wondering what I was going to say. Oh pretzel-dutals. I forgot about that. This is going to be hard than it looks like. He was still waiting for an answer so I shrugged my shoulders. He shook his head and grabbed my arms behind my back.

" Hey what the deal?" I was wiggling around trying to find a way out, but he kept a tight grip on me.

" I'm taking you to the alpha, rougal." Why was he doing that? I don't need to know him.

" Why, I don't want to meet him." He chuckled and shook his head.

" You crossed into our territory." Territory? What?

" I thought this was Canada's land not yours." What's wrong with me? I looked at and he chuckled. I'm literality the stupidest person in the world right now. As we were coming closer to the house, I was getting nerves. Meeting other wolves like me scared me. What if there are stronger than me? What it they hurt me? I had so many questions but no answers. DAMM my stupid brain.

As we were walking through the backyard people were giving me the stink eye. Some of them even stop dancing just to give me the stink eye. Well nice to meet you too, and aren't they cold cause it's fucking COLD. When he was about to open the door to get inside two girls came out giggling and drinking. As soon as they saw us they both stopped and stared at me. But before anyone could make a sound. Mister handsome spoke.