Bones?

I can't believe it's Bones!! Or his doppelgänger? Either way it's got to be him!

I looked straight into his eyes as if I was Raven looking into his future. More or less i did dream about it. Maybe.

His eyes were cold and dull. Well can't blame him it matches his appearance. His dark brown hair and fat face made it acceptable.

"So you much be Bones? I presume?" Okay why did I make my voice all up and almighty?

But i dig it. I sat down on a empty wooden chair.

He then squeezed his eyes with a death stare towards me.

"Well little pup close call but it's Ben." His voice icy cold. Yum. I want ice cream.

"Oh trust me I know. I was just playing with you cause I know everything." I crossed my legs as if I was the shit around here. Well cell prison to be accurate.

He chuckled. Well that was cute. He looked away from me then at me again.

"Tell me then, if you know everything then, why are u locked up here in this shithole of a prison cell? You bound to know if you know everything." He smirk.

Oh this BOII bout to catch the hands. I then stood up realizing I just had my underwear on. Well I did have my good black matching pair on.

He the gasped. He then pointed to my hip.

"W a aa t   i ss   THat!?" He stuttered horrendously. I looked down towards my hip and I realized I had strange markings,  engraved into my skin. It looked as if someone engraved it in to me. Oh geez. That mother of mine of course.

I looked at him and shrugged.

" It's a symbol I guess" He squinted. He then walked closer to me, and started to unbuckle his pants.

"Woah there buddy! What is you doing?!" I backed up against the wall. I looked away knowing the worst.

I waited. But nothing happened. Man I kinda hoped tho. Hehehe. I then looked towards him. He was showing his hip, and well u might've guess. Yess he had  markings engraved on his skin, but quite smaller than mine and way different.

"So mind explaining me why we both have that?" I looked at him puzzled.

"Well Miss Know it all I thought you had something to say, since you know shit!" He looked mad. I slightly smile giving him the sign that I don't know anything.

"Ohh whatever. Look. I found this 2 hours ago and I don't know what it stands for okay!" He looked anxious. I quickly replied.

"I don't know. Okay. I never had this until now." I hope the Moongoddess  doesn't have to do with all of this. I hope.

"Bullshit!" He spitted out. He then grabbed my arms. Sparks. Oh shit not this again. But not the same sparks as last time. It seemed more relaxed and calm sparks.

He looked at me and back away. Wow rejected again. For so it seems.

He stood there like a statue. His eyes fading of color.  His body rapidly changing and face. This new person in front of me was something else. Short dark black hair, pale skin and sharp face. Hold up is that LEVI from Attack on Titan? With that he grabbed my waist and crushed me into his chest. His scent so ravishing I could die in his arms.

"I wait for so long. Trapped, and now I'm here with you" His voice more deep and darker.

I looked up and saw it . Those eyes. Those red colored eyes.  From my dream.

"Are u Bones?" This can't be happening.

He chuckled. And smiled.

"I can't believe you know my name." His hand shifted. Touching my lips.

"And coming from your sweet mouth it sounds so right." His voice deeming darker.

Oh boii.

So I guess this ain't Ben.

"Umm, what happened to Ben?" My voice cracking. He brushed his hand down my neck.

"Ben? Ben who? Ben 10?" He chuckled.  "He's gone for I have been called by your sweet silky touch." His hand running more down.

"So can i got home?" He stopped and looked at me.

"Whatever you wish." He then scooped me up.

"Till tomorrow my lovely flower."

Black.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

Stupid phone.

With that I opened my eyes. My room? I looked  at my phone 5am. Huh!!!! School!!

I got off my bed and wait towards the bathroom. I started the shower when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

That? Wait. Markings.

Then everything that happened rushed into me. I was shocked, horrified, pleased.

This is going to be a long fucking life isn't it.