#21 The end is never far.

I decided this was the last chapter. Sorry.

I gave you no warning to get ready for the end.

But I will be doing a surprising sequel (at the end of this chapter is the prologue.) Despite this chapter I hope you will continue to read the next book J

I hope you enjoy and don’t get to mad at me.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.

It was rather like I was in a dream. I could feel the dark pressures as my skin was ripped open but there was no pain. My blood dripped lazily down my body.

I felt only peace. I was with Dean and my daughter. My beautiful baby.

I knew I was needed somewhere, but I couldn’t open my eyes. I couldn’t understand the voices talking to me.

“Mac! Oh my look at that cut,” Mackinley was warmly embraced by Mary Winchester.

“Did you manage to save the soup? It’s Dean’s favorite and I’d hate for it be ruined,” Mac said as Mary gently pushed her on to a kitchen bar-stool.

“It’s fine Mackinley,” John smiled at his daughter-in-law, his granddaughter pulling at his hair. He didn’t seem to mind though; he was uttering words to her in Gaelic. His parents were Gaelic so he was trying to teach his granddaughter.

“Good.”

The doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it. Stay sittin’ Mac,”

“My house,” Mac muttered feeling like she was incompetent.

“You okay?” Dean wrapped his arms around his wife. Mac smiled at the embrace. It never seized to amaze her that he was hers. That she could just kiss him and hug him when ever she wanted. They were each other’s and she loved it.

“I’m good. I love you,” she whispered as she heard Mary’s excited voice down the hallway.

“I love you more sweetheart.”

“Do you call all your girls sweetheart?” Mac asked jokingly as Dean kissed her neck.

“Yes. My two girls are sweethearts,”

“Two girls?” Mac swiveled the chair to face him, her heart squeezing in panic.

“My wife and my daughter, my two girls Mac,” Dean couldn’t hold back his amusement at his wife’s thoughts.

“Right,” she nodded feeling embarrassed.

“You are such a dork Mac,” Dean laughed.

“Whatever loser,” she muttered, “you married me because I was a dork remember. I did all your homework in college,”

“Not all of it and I married you for the roundness of your…”

“Bit too much information,” Sam said from behind Dean.

Mac sighed; she knew that the competition was about to begin. Dean and Sam were the most competitive brothers on earth. Everything they did there had to be a winner.

“Nose,” Dean finished with a smirk, “I was going to say nose.”

Mac blushed at Dean but smiled widely.