#4 Abandon all hope

Been a while. (Only like a week or two but it feels like forever) I know this Chapter is short. I hope you enjoy. It is sort of a Prequel to the next chapter. Based on the Abandon all hope episode 10 season 5. Thanks for reading.

(Any spelling and grammar errors can only be blamed on one thing. I suck at English :))

"Dean," I banged on his motel room door, "Dean, Dean, Dean, Dean." I kept banging until finally he opened it up.

"WHAT!" he had obviously been sleeping, "What do you want?" he seethed.

I gawped, he was shirtless. Dean shirtless. I was being a creeper, I stared at his six-pack, it looked perfect and delectable. I sighed.

"You can come in," he growled angrily. His dark blond hair in little tufts.

"I got coffee for you guys," I indicated to the Starbucks in my hand, in Vendi of course.

"Half-caf double vanilla latte for Sammy and a double coffee whipped cream for Dean," I shut the door. I was getting used to being on the round with them. In fact I'd done my very first case a week ago. We'd taken down three kid ghosts haunting a hotel. There was a Supernatural convention, mama would've loved it. I had laughed all the guys dressed like Sam and Dean.

"How did you know..."

"I'm not as stupid as I look. I might even be a bit observant," I added with a smile. I gave Dean his coffee.

"Thanks," he grumbled, "you don 't look stupid. You look damn fine," he checked me out.

I groaned and turned away from him.

"Sammy?" I called to the closed bathroom.

"I'll be out in a sec," he said back through the door.

I sipped my plain black coffee with two sugars silently until Sammy came out the bathroom, hair still damp. I handed him his drink, "Ah thanks Mac."

I smiled at his nickname for me. "So where are we going next?"

I had to admit it was fun taking down creatures of the night. Yeah, I was weird that way.

"We," Dean pointed to him and Sammy, "are going somewhere. While you," he pointed to me now, "stay here."

I crossed my arms, "Dean are you trying to run away from me?" I asked seriously.

"No," he said unconvincingly as he closed the bathroom door. I looked at the bedside where Dean's key cars were.

"We have some Demon business. We don't want you getting hurt," Sammy smiled at me his brown eyes telling me the truth. I hoped. At least him saying Demon business didn't freak me out as it once did. I sat on Dean's bed and slowly slid the keys into my jean pocket.

"I'm coming with you guys," I said leaving their cheap motel room and going into mine.

I got in the Impala an hour before Dean and Sammy finally came out their room. Once they'd checked out I grinned as Dean looked for his car keys. He finally noticed I'd stolen them. I showed him the keys with a happy smile.

"I'm not just a pretty face," I joked. He was getting pissed, his jaw was tense and his knuckles bulging in a fist. I laughed.

"Come on boys we're going to be late," I started the car.

"Get out my car!" Dean said trying to open the drivers side, but I'd already locked.

"Just let her drive," Sammy said getting in the back.

"At least one of the Winchester's trust me," I muttered.

"Do you even have a licence?" Dean said getting in the Impala's front seat after having put his and Sam's bags in the trunk.

"In Louisiana people don't really get drivers licences," I teased.

"Oh that is it..."

"She's kidding Dean,"

"She better be."

We arrived at Bobby's house a while later, "Uncle Bobby," I sang as Dean opened the door. I thought it was rude to just barge in but apparently it was the usual to the Winchester boys.

"She still with you guys?" Bobby shook his head but with a small smile. I hugged him tight.

"Of course I am,"

Bobby's house was messy and old. I found I liked it. On the right there was an old couch facing an out-dated  TV. Past that was a dining table and bookshelves. Straight ahead was stairs and a hallway.

"Who is this?" a blond said, she is smaller than me and much skinnier. Not an ounce of curve on her.

"Hi I'm Mackinley," I stuck out my hand. She didn't take it.

"What are you doing here?" she was being rude towards me.

"Did I do something to upset you?" I frowned. I replaced every thing I'd said since being in Bobby's house in my head.

"Yeah being here," she said hostilely. I stepped back. I was used to this from my brother, not some strange girl I just met. Think, who is she?

"Jo give the poor girl a break," a taller woman said, she had brown hair up to her shoulder and a sad smile. Jo! That's it. She had a thing for Dean.

"I want to know what she's doing here mum," Jo looked angrily at me. Only then seeming to notice Sammy and Dean. She gave them each a big hug pushing past me on her way back to her mother. I stumbled, Dean caught me from falling. He gave me a stern look, like I'd been the one to be rude. When I was the nice one.

"I could ask you to the same question," I said icily. If she wanted me to get pissed (sorry Cas for the bad language) I was already there.

"I'm here to save the world," Jo raised her eyebrows as if I couldn't ever top that. She'd be surprised.

"I'm here to save Dean Winchester."

Take that bitch.