#3 Dean gets old. (evil laugh.) Only funny after he doesn't die.

This may be the last chapter for while, or not. It all depends when my mum will let me use her laptop. She says I've been hogging it too much. And since my laptop charger broke and I live in the middle of no where and we aren't going into the city for a while. So just be warned if I don't update for a while it's not because I don't want too. It's because I can't.

This chapter is set in season 5 when Dean gets old. Hence the title. Hope you like. Enjoy.

(If there are any spelling/grammar mistakes I will say sorry. Sorry :))

The first thing Dean did after Castiel told him we were soul mates was laugh.

"Cas are you playing? Did you finally watch MTV like I told you too?" Dean asked.

My reaction to that was to slap him on the face. Granted the first thing I did when Cas told me was laugh too. But I did it because I thought he was messing with me. Dean seemed to do it out of annoyance and humor, like he was being punk'd.

"What was that for?" Dean clutched his cheek tightly, "damn crazy..."

"It was for disrespecting your elders," I said before he called me names that would just earn him a slap. I do not tolerate disrespect.

"This is very serious," Castiel didn't even break a sweat at the stern gaze he gave Dean, "she will carry you through the light Dean. Sam she will be your confidant and friend. One day you two will have the most powerful children. That is if you can get through this time without killing each other,"

"Not likely," Sammy muttered with a smirk

"That can't be right," I feel tears welling up in my eyes, "I can't have children."

"We fixed a few things," Castiel said, "you can have a whole football team of kids."

I lunged for him giving him the biggest hug of my life. "Thank you."

"It's a pleasure. I know you two can do it without killing each other," Cas patted my shoulder.

I tried smiling at him but failed miserably. I could only really grimace. I was still so happy that I could have children now.

"Oh and don't worry about your mama," Cas saying mama made Dean snort and then cough to try and hide his laugh. "She'll be safe in your universe."

With that Castiel vanished away, leaving me to deal with the Winchester boys.

**************************

I had explained to Sam and Dean like a hundred times about my universe. They were skeptical but trusted Cas enough to know I was at least telling part of the truth. I was surprised at how well they took it. They didn't treat me differently, okay Dean didn't treat me any different. Sammy, however was a lot nicer.

"Want anything to eat?"

I glared at Sammy, I was still angry at them for leaving me at that disgusting motel. More at Dean then Sammy. Sammy was sweet trying to ask me questions about my old life and being nice to me. Dean was just being a pig-headed arrogant jerk.

"I'll have some cherry pie and a Dr. Pepper please Sam," I polietly asked with a small smile, knowing I should still be angry but I just didn't have it in me. To be mad at Sam. Dean I still had it in me. He deserved it.

"I'll have the same," Dean said and Sam ran out to the gas station shop.

"So Mackinley?" Dean looked at me from the rear view mirror, his signicature smirk in place. I seriously wanted to wipe it off but I held my cool. I would act like the lady I was.