#5 Shut it Cas.

Dedicated to everyone who reads this story :) I hope you enjoy. It's short, as are all the chapters but I hope you enjoy. Pic- (Misha Collins)  Cas getting drunk :) I love everyone who comments/votes/adds to libary/like and I love you all for reading!!!

(There are probably spelling and grammer errors. Sorry in advanced :))

"Save Dean?" Jo laughed. I had the necessary urge to punch her. I didn't, because of course that would be rude.

I smiled at her and sat on the counter of Bobby's kitchen.

"You can believe what you want," I shrugged pulling a disinterested expression, "what's the plan?"

"The Colt..." Dean began.

"That's the cool demon killing gun right?" Dean gave me a frustrated look.

"Yes you dumbass," Jo crossed her arms.

"The name calling is unnecessary," I said as if she hurt me. I still wanted to deck her.

"Oh did I hurt your tanned feelings?" Jo pouted.

I rolled my eyes, "Do you like my tan?" Dean gave me a harsh look, "So you've found the gun. Where're we getting it from?"

"It's more like who are we stealing it from?" Jo muttered.

"Stealing again?" I shook my head staring at Sammy and Dean. They stole. A lot.

"What is this barbie doing with you too?" Jo looked disgusted. Her skinny arms wrapped around her torso.

"What's a barbie?" I glared at Jo. I pulled a confused face. I still wanted to punch hair. I bet she wanted to the same. I've never been in a catfight before. First time for everything.

"Will you two shut up!" Ellen stared at Jo angrily.

"It's not my fault she's so stu..."

"Jo is going to knock on Crowley's mansion asking for some kind of car help. Dean and I are going to sneak in and steal the gun," Sam said running his hand through his thick brown hair. I took this as a sign that he was worried. Very worried.

"I'll go get ready," I watched Jo saunter off upstairs with a huge grin, Ellen followed behind. I pulled a face to Jo's back, only to stop because of Dean's tight lipped expression. I wanted to punch not only Jo but Dean as well.

"What?" I asked, "why can't I help? Why does little Miss No-it-all have to help?"

"Because Jo has more experience than you," Dean said. I blushed deeply. He had no idea how right he was. In other ways. If you know what I mean.

I looked around the kitchen ignoring that Dean was stepping closer and closer. Sam and Bobby, who had gone off leaving me alone. Me alone with Dean. Dean alone with me. Us alone together! My knees were touching his waist.

"Blushing," he ran his hand across my cheek. I shivered. It was innocent enough but...there is always a but in Dean's situation...but it was so...hot. His finger was gentle but firm as he moved my chin so I was forced to look directly at him.

His green eyes were light, like bright emeralds. He really was unfairly beautiful. Is it possible to pass on beauty, coz I sure as hell wouldn't have minded some. I could smell him pretty good. God damn, the man smelt fine. Leather and musk. Yum!

I licked my lips, his eyes were drawn to my movement. Like the Apocalypse that was sure to come, our lips crushed together. Gerald was a crappy kisser compared to Dean. Dean was like god. In the kissing department. He would've owned it all.