#7 Shut up.

Finally an update :) thank you for forgiving me.

HUGE SHOUT OUT TO EVERYBODY WHO HAS BECOME A FAN, LIKED, ADDED ONTO A READING LIST AND READ :) I LOVE YOU ALL.

Vid-Chasing cars (snow patrol) Pic-Mackinley (Jennifer Lesdi)

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors.)

Dean did not think he'd seen anything as beautiful as his blond, green eyed beauty laying almost on top of him. He'd been awake since five, now two and half hours late and he couldn't stop staring at her. Her slightly wavy hair was sprawled out on his chest and she was cuddling his waist tightly. She felt so cool compared his fiery skin.

The most surprising thing to Dean was that when she saw his hand-print burn on his shoulder from Castiel pulling him out of hell (literally), she had not asked a single question simply kissed it gently, almost lovingly.

He stroked his hand up and down her naked back. A smooth tanned back. A smooth tanned back he'd kissed the night before. He wanted to know everything about her. If he lived through this crazy ride, he wanted to get to know Mackinley Lesdi.

If that really was his last night he'd spent it well, with a beautiful angel like creature. Except she actually had emotions and she never followed orders. Ever. He never wanted her to feel paon on any level. He didn't know why but Cas's words came back to him "she's your soulmate."

Dean looked at Mackinley. You're getting soft he shook his head. He was being stupid, at least that's what he thought.

Dammit Dean. Stop it! Don't think about a life with Mackinley. A neat little house with a cute white picket fence and a trimmed brightly green grass yard. A baby in her arm with his emerald eyes and her blond hair. The baby dressed in blue. A boy.

Dean took a deep breath. Dean's heart wanted all that but his head was telling him he was dreaming. He wondered briefly what Mackinley's life was like in this "parallel universe".

She had mentioned her "mama" a lot. What Dean got from Mackinley was that "mama" was a moaning bitch who mooched off her daughter. But Mackinley loved her mother that much was clear. She told them (them being Sam and Dean) in passing that she had a twin, Max-who sounded like a frat prick. Who she disliked. And a younger sister Mags, who sounded like a Barbie doll, all of this in Dean's opinion of course. But most of all ( and what counted the most) was that she never uttered a word about a love interest. Dean's conclusion was that she'd had her heart-broken. He wanted to rip the guys dick off.

She stirred slightly, "Dean," she mumbled.

"Mmhm," Dean pretended to yawn as if he'd just woken up so she didn't think he was a creeper who stared at her while she slept. Even though he sort of was.

Although Dean had slept with a lot of women, a lot of women he could not remember the last time he'd spent an entire night with one. He just couldn't remember.

"You stayed," she clutched him tighter. He loved the feeling of her touch, tingly and arousing.

He gasped. Utter beauty. She radiated it.

He grinned, "Surprised?" he asked arrogantly.

"Yup," she was brutally honest, something he admired.

"When I get the chance to sleep next to a beautiful lady such as yourself. I take that chance," he found himself kissing her lips sweetly.

"Such a charmer," she smiled against his mouth,