Chapter 2

The next morning I didn't feel like going to school but had to I took a bath and dressed in a pair of blue jeans and boots with a white t-shirt and a beanie as it was a bit chilly that day. I came downstairs and saw Charlotte or as we called her Charlie was already up and having her breakfast.

I greeted her and sat in front of her while Mom came with my meal. I kissed her cheek and she smiled at me " So Danny found anyone 'interesting' in school" Charlie asked and I looked at her " Well I did but they all happen to be younger then you" and she glared at me. I grabbed my keys and left early not wanting to sprint to my class like I did the other day.

I stepped in school and everyone was busy with there tants that I made my way to my locker and started to go through my timetable when all of a sudden someone patted my shoulder and I found Dylan there with a bunch of notebooks in his hands " Hey, good morning " I said with a smile and she kinda went all nervous. "G-good Morning Danielle" he stuttered out and I watched him. " well me and the guys made you all the notes that you wanted" he continued "Y-you don't mind d that do you?"

He asked and I felt bad that they did so much for me and I should repay them but then I smiled at him " Thanks for doing so much for me " I replied and he smiled back. " Where is everyone?" I asked and he pointed towards them who were watching from behind there locker doors.

I waved at them and James blushed a bit these guys were so cute. I went up to them and hug each and everyone of them as a token of appreciation. " You guys don't talk to girls that much right" and they all noded looking here and there. " Girls don't like talking to us they all desire someone like Cole" Alex said and I looked towards where he pointed at the mention of Cole.

Girls literally kissed the ground he walked on and he didn't seem to care about that. " Yeah, well I think he's a jackass ,so I really don't care about him but I consider you guys as my friends, if you guys don't mind being my friends" I replied looking at them . they all looked at me with shocked faces then said " we would love to be your friends " they said and we all walked to our first class which was of English "Okay class take out your plays we will be starting with 'Hamlet' " the period went like hell and I felt like I would fall asleep at any moment.

Till break I felt like I was going to die of sleep and after break we had a free period as our history teacher was absent that day. " thank god " I sighed and went into head down mode. "Are you busy " someone asked and I saw Cole standing there " Yeah , but what do you want " I asked not looking at him but at the clock '12 o'clock one and a half hour more in this Hellhole. " Well we are assigned on the mythical creature project so when do you plan on doing that" he asked and I at once came back to life and got up from my seat and replied To the library " grabbing my books. We got there and he took some books and so did I. " Before we start po seeing over books lets talk about the basic knowledge we have about Vampires" I said and he agreed with the idea. Time to bring my Tvd knowledge into play.

" So first of all vampires don't sparkle and they wear day rings and drink blood from humans and bunnies " I looked at him and he gave me a strange look "Bunnies" he asked and I replied " Stefan drinks bunny blood in season1 " he looked at me for a moment then began " look tour right but being a vampire is not only about Vampires speed and crazy vampire things when you become a vampire you not only become a creature with great strength but someone who is often termed as a 'monster'. As a vampire you experience different era's and cultures and you meet people and lose them as time passes you fall in love with someone and then that person dies in front of you old and feeble you go through a great amount of pain and sacrifice" He finished and looked at me and I was completely stunned at his knowledge and my jaw had dropped. " you know a lot on how they feel" I asked and he looked at his book then at me " I've read a lot of books about them" the Bell rang he got his books and left while I took mine and left as well. The next to periods went okay and I was ready to go home finally !!!