Chapter 3

I was headed home when Alex came up to me and asked me if I was free today. I only wanted to sleep so I kind of selfishly said I was quite busy today. I stepped out and saw Charlie there with her car. Okay this is unexpected 'what does she want?' I reached her and she snapped " Finally, princess thank you for coming out!" " What are you doing here ?" I asked and she quietly sat in the driver's seat and motioned for me to sit in the car " I was passing by unfortunately and Mom asked to pick you on my way home so I had been waiting for you for almost half an hour" " so your here for me! " I goofily replied and she just glared at me she backed her car but hit someone and jerked the car to a halt. I held my breath ' Shit' She hit someone.

I stepped out side to see who it was and much to my liking It was Cole he was kon the floor maybe dead or something. I reached to shake him but at my touch he got up and kept towards me I freaked out and backed up to my car. I was on the floor against my car with him infront of me. He had a snarl on his face e and he seemed threatening. His expression softened a bit seeing it was me or maybe i was a lady. Maybe me being a girl calmed him down He was a few inches away from me and I could literally feel his aura. " Your lucky I'm letting you go" He said and in a flash got up and started walking away." A gentleman would help a lady up!" I shouted at him. " A lady should not hit a gentleman first " he replied without even turning around.

I helped myself up. I got in and Charlie asked " Who was it?" " Some idiot who should have died but didn't " I replied strapping my seatbelt. " looks like someone you know" I gave her a sarcastic look and she just laughed back at me.

COLE'S POV

I came home only to find my brothers quarrelling with each other over something petty. I made my way to my room and crashed on my bed. I cannot believe I was a only inches away from her. I would have attacked if I didn't know it was her. I closed my eyes and she came in from  of my eyes. Her brown eyes with a hint of fear in them and her brown hair falling around her shoulders. I had to stop thinking about her I had enough things to think about but she had been the last thing on my mind ever since I saw her. I HAVE TO STOP!! I told myself and got up.

DANIELLE'S POV

Charlie and I drove home, we stayed silent during the ride and all the while all i could think about was the way he snarled. He honestly resembled a vampire. Okay I'm losing my mind here and have been watching to much TVD but there is no to much TVD. We reached home and saw Mom talking to someone who was in a suit. Elijah!!! I thought and had a goofy grin on my face yet again and Charlie smacked me on the head and said " Don't you even dare relate him to one of your fantasy boys! We clear!!" "Crystal" I replied rubbing my head. We approached them and the man turned I was praying that it was Elijah and the guy turned around facing us. Oh God! He looked better then Elijah. Wait a second there is no better then Elijah. "Hello there" Charlie said and He just stood there with a small smile.

He then looked at me. He had brown hair and beautiful deep brown eyes. His hair were styles perfectly and his suit looked something like Elijah would wear. He without a doubt was handsome. I looked at him and then he began " And who may this lovely soul be?" Okay you look like Elijah and talk like him are you really not him I thought.

He brought his hand for me to shake and I took it saying " Danielle Roberts its nice to meet you" He unexpectedly brought it to his lips and kissed it gently saying " Samuel Anderson it is a pleasure to meet you" His hand was cold and his touch sent shivers through my body. He gently released it and I took it. I gave Mom a confused look and She said " He is our business partner" Okay so we doing business with the Mikaelsons. Hurray!!!!!!.

He then looked at Mom saying " Shall be expecting to see you and the lovely ladies at the party" " Yes, of course " She replied and he then left. As soon as we stepped inside my sister smacked me on the head again saying " Were you again comparing him to your fantasy boys" "No" I replied rubbing my head and smacked her on the shoulder . She was about to hit me again when Mom began stop it both of you.

Both of you get ready we have party to be at. I sighed and went to my room. At about 6:30 we left for the venue it was some Mansion in the far east corner of the town. The party was to start at 7:00 and we reached there by 6:45. We made our way in. My sister was wearing a white laced dress and I was wearing a black laced dress. According to me we looked like chess pieces but Mom thought we looked beautiful.

Mom turned around and said " Now girls these are quite respectable so I don't want any of you to misbehave and Dany you no sarcastic replies" She turned and was soon approached by Sammy boy he kissed Moms hand and complimented her.Did the same with Charlie and before he could continue his ritual a man about my Moms age approached us.

"Regina what a pleasant encounter" okay he knows Mama. He turned towards us " Is this Charlotte? " He questioned and she happily noded. He hugged her and then towards me " I don't remember anyone so lovely as you dear child" he smiled warmly and I introduced myself " Danielle Roberts, Charlie...I mean Charlotte's younger sister" He gave me a warm hug and said " Such a pleasure to finally meet you". I smiled in reply.

Mom started talking the Man who was Sammy boys Dan and his name was Valentino Anderson. He was quite the name in the business industry. He had three sons and his wife died along time ago. I had met two of his sons one was Samuel and the other one was Joseph but I hadn't met the third son. I was standing by myself checking my phone when Valentino came up to me and said " Danielle I would like you to meet my third son,come here my son" He said and all of a sudden Cole appeared. "Son, this is Regina's daughter Danielle keep her company will you" he replied and Cole looked up from his phone and shock clear on his face.

" You! What are you doing here" He asked and I sarcastically replied " partying" he seemed annoyed and the rest of the night went awkward. He and I kept standing there silently not bothering to talk to each other once in a while made a weird eye contact with each other. Then I saw my sister glaring at me.

I knew what she meant so I turned to him and he turned towards me. "What are you doing here?" He asked " Mom forced me to come here" I  replied and he nodded. " you what brought a cocky douchebag like you here" he looked at me and then away. "Father asked me to come"  tortured by family like me. Okay well not really torture. We again went silent and then stayed like that for a minute or two.

Suddenly he was called away by someone and he left in a split second. I wanted to get away from all this so I made my way out of there and started walking in the garden and found a bench near by and sat on it I took out my i-pod and started playing my favourite songs.

I was sitting there by myself when I felt someone near by. I turned around but saw no one there . I kept listening to the music and again got the same feeling. I turned again and this time saw Cole there . he asked if he could sit there I allowed him and kept listening to my playlist. He turned to me " You like Imagine Dragons" he asked. " Yes why do you like them as well" he nodded and it brought a smile to my face. And after that we kept talking about bands and music.

Charlie came to call me and called my name. I got up and so did he. He was kind of nice. He said farewell and so did  I. This wasn't so bad after all . I liked coming here .