Chapter 4

HIRO

"Good morning Hiro!" I opened my eyes to see Aunt Cass sitting at the foot of my bed.

"Why are you waking me up, Aunt Cass?!" Okay, so maybe I'm not exactly a morning person. Lucky me, she just shrugged it off after giving me a quick glance.

"Your friends are here. Can they come in?"

"Yeah, if I don't have to get out of bed."

Aunt Cass gave a gentle laugh and opened my bedroom door, and the colors of the rainbow leaked into my doorway. Honey Lemon in her yellow and pink and a little bit of orange, Fred in his blue, Go-Go in her dark blue and black, and Wasabi in his green. I looked down at my red t shirt. The only color that they were missing.

I raised my eyebrow at my former team.

"What do you guys want?"

Honey Lemon spoke first.

"We want to be a team agin, Hiro! ALL of us. "

Wasabi backed her up.

"We are sorry for all the rough times that you've been going through..."

Fred finished his sentence.

"... but we need you. Even though we can't even remember why you're upset in the first place, we want to help you snap out of it."

Go-Go concluded.

"And we think that we may know how."

They all said the last sentence together, which was cheesy, but awesome.

"Let's become Big Hero 6 again."

My eyes almost popped out of my head from the surprise.

"B-become Big Hero 6 again?"

Wasabi smiled.

"Yeah, so what do you say?"

I closed my eyes and tried not to scream or yell. Slowly, I opened my eyes and looked up. I let a smile creep across my face.

"When do we start?"

"WOOO HOOOO!" A happy cheer arose from the rest of the members of Big Hero 6.

"Actually, we were hoping on starting right now. We have a few orders of business." Go-Go said, taking the lead of the discussion. She reached into the backpack she was carrying, and pulled out a small, flat disk-like object. She threw it to the floor and a hologram popped up from the center of the disk. Taking a step forward, the hologram displayed the street right in front of the cafe, leading right down into the heart of the city. Go-Go stepped in front of it and told us to pay attention.

"So, this is the main road that leads to the heart of San Fransokyo. Lately, people whom have been walking, driving, bicycling, whatever, have been reporting a strange vibration coming from under the road. We found this suspicious, so we decided to investigate, of course. After walking on the road for quite a bit, we started to feel the vibration as we walked closer and closer to the heart of the city. We decided that we had gathered enough information and turned back."

"This is where you come in, Hiro. We need not only your brains, but your determination." Honey Lemon added.

"Okay, so I'm needed. But what exactly are you trying to find?" I inquired.

"To be honest Hiro, we don't know. Anything out of the ordinary, I guess." Wasabi explained.

"Sounds pretty vague to me. That's really all the information you guys got?" I said in disbelief. The team could typically run an awesome synopsis for me, at least give me a basic outline about what I actually was looking for.