love or lust ?

Sorry for the wait you guys, But I been kind of busy. I hope you enjoy ^_^

Dj's POV.

I hope he don't think he can just come around here, kissing all up on my girl. ima have to get this dude in check real quick. I knew I shouldn't have let her ass go with him in the first place. But I didn't want her to feel like she on LD (Lock Down ) or some shit. I was in the living room smoking while quayla was in the shower. After 3 puffs, I seen her walking down the steps. She walked over to me and laid beside me on my chest. We laid like that for about 10 minutes till she finally spoke. "Dj? " she said. "Yes? " I asked. "Do you really care about me? " she asked. "Yea " I told her. "How much? " she asked looking up at me. "I would give my life for you " I told her truthfully. I looked into her eyes and placed a soft kiss on her lips. When I pulled AWAY, she climbed on top of me and started kissing my neck. "Aite girr', you better stop before you start something you can't stop. " I whispered in her ear. I felt her body shake a little and smiled. She kissed me again on my lips and got up. ".I'm going to bed. " she said walking up the stairs. I got up and cut off all the lights downstairs. I set the alarm and headed up the stairs. I walked into my room to see a tired quay laying in my bed. I took my shirt off and walked up to the other side of the bed . I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her. I could feel her Relax and move closer. I smiled and said "Night baby " . "Night bae " she said.

Quayla's POV.

Yesterday was crazy. Everything that happened was so unexpected. But I knew if I wouldn't have told Dj that Mystikal kissed me, then it would be on my mind all the time and work my nerves. So I just decided to tell him then and there. His reaction wasn't what I expected, But I'm glad he took it that way. I just have a bad feeling about something, but I don't know what it is yet. I woke up in Dj arms and smiled. I looked over to him to see him still sleep. I shook my head and got up. I walked to the bathroom and did my hygiene thing. When I walked back into the room, I seen my phone light up over on the dresser. I went over and checked it and had 10 missed calls and 15 text messages. I checked to see Who they were from and froze when I found out. They were all from Mystikal. I read through some of them and they were just a lot of "Sorries " and "Forgive me " . I deleted them and laid my phone back on the dresser. I looked over at Dj and he was still sleep. I went to the bathroom and grabbed one of the cups we used to rinse our mouths out. I put some cold water in it and walked slowly out and over to were he was on the bed. I lifted the cup over his face But before I could pour it, he said "You better not pour that shit on my fucking face or we gone have some problems. " I giggled and said "Oh really. Well see about that " I poured the water on his face and started running. I ran down the stairs But before I could reach the backyard I felt something Yank me back and hold me tight. I looked up and seen a wet Dj looking down at me. "Let me go! " I yelled. "Nope , shouldn't have poured that water on me. Now you finna pay. " he said. He picked me up over his shoulder and carried me back upstairs. I was laughing so hard, I felt like I was about to pee. He threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. "Move! " I said trying to push him off me, But he didnt budge. He bent down and started kissing me. I tried to talk between kisses But it didn't work. I was squeezing his arms But it didn't do Nothing But make him deepen the kiss. I moaned softly into his mouth when I felt his hand rub between my inner thighs. "You like that? " he asked. "Unhum " I said still kissing him. His hands kept roaming and stopped when it reached my area. I still had on my boy boxers, so It really didn't feel like I had anything on. He started to rub it and I started moaning. "Dj........ wait " I said. "Just Relax ma. I know. " he said kissing my neck. He started rubbing hard and faster and all I could do was moan and scratch his back. I was almost at my limit when he suddenly stopped and got off me. I looked at him crazy and asked "Why you stop?! " . "This is payback. " he said with a grin. I got mad and threw a pillow at him. "Asshole! " I said. He laughed and went into the bathroom. I got up and went to the one down the hall and took a 30 minute shower. When I got out, I seen Dj dressed and standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Aye babe, I'm finna head out. " he said. "Where you going? " I asked curious. "To get Taye out the hospital and over to zayes crib. I'll meet up with you somewhere later. Come give me a kiss. " he said. I walked down the stairs in my towel and he picked me up off the floor. I wrapped my legs around him and he kissed me long and passionately. He put me down and I looked up to him. "Be careful " I said hugging him. "Don't worry bout me. Ima be aite. " he said hugging me back. I stood up on my tippy toes and kissed him on the cheek. He turned and left out the door. I walked back upstairs and put on some clothes. I wanted to be simple today. so I put on a red and black strapped shirt. some shorts, and my bred 13's. I put my hair in a neat bun and put on some diamond earrings. I put on some red lipstick and some mascara. I sprayed some "Paris " from Bath And Body Works on me and checked myself out in the mirror. I grabbed my phone and texted Tasha.

Me: aye let's got to the mall?

MyBooTasha: Ight, I'll be over there in 10 .

Me: Aite

I walked downstairs to the living room and turned on the T.v. I watched "B.E.T." for about 10 minutes until I heard a horn outside. Had to be Tasha. I grabbed my phone and purse and headed out the door. I walked up go the passengers side of the car and hopped in. "What's up bitch , you been mia! " she said pulling out the driveway. I laughed and shook my head. "Sorry girl, I just been busy lately. " It was a 30 minute ride to the mall and when we got there it was packed. "Damn what's going on today? " Tasha asked. "I don't know. Maybe today is just the day to shop " I said. We got out the car and walked into the mall. There was people everywhere. We walked into Rue 21 and looked around. I picked up some stuff I liked and held them in my hand. I turned to leave bumped into this girl. "Oh, my bad. I didn't see you there. " I said. "Oh it's fine. " she said. I looked up to see who it was and bout fainted. "Donisha?! is that you?! " I said with excitement. "Quay ?! omg it's been forever girl! You looking good " she said going giving me a tight hug. Me and Donisha go way back. We use to be besties back in the day. Until one day her family had to move out of town because of her father's drug business. "same to you. How long have you been down here? " I asked walking towards the cash register. "Um, for about 2 day. I'm not gone be down here for long thou. I just came to visit some family. " she said. "Oh well before you leave, maybe We can go out to a club or something. You know, for old times sake " I asked. "Sure, Here's my number. Just hit me up " she said handing me the number and walking out the store. I paid for my stuff and walked out. I couldn't find Tasha and earlier she was talking about she was hungry, so I'm guessing she's at the food court. I was walking towards the food court until I felt a hand grab my arm. I turned to see who it was and my heart suddenly dropped....

Tayes POV.

I been in this hospital for 2 weeks now and is ready to get the hell out. I hate hospitals. To much shit happen in here. Death, Pain, Tears . And thinking about it send chills down my spine. I was In the waiting room, waiting on Dj to come get me. I saw him walk in and over to me. I dapped him up and walked out to his car on my cruches. I got in on the passengers side and laid back in the seat. "You good bruh?" he asked me. "Yea, I'm good . " I said.

I was looking out the window at the buildings and sky. Just glad to be alive and glad to be out that damn hospital. "Man, I got to tell you something. Don't tell Zaye because this is something I have to tell him myself. " Dj said. "Ight man, whats up?" I asked. "Well you know quay been staying with me for about a month and a half now. " he said. "ah hell , don't tell me you hit that man. " I said. "Nah. It ain't even like that. But I got mad feelings for her. We got out and I even told her that I would give my life for her. I really do think She's the one. She's the type that I would want to settle down with. I'll drop all these hoes for her man. But how am I gone tell Zaye this shit? He thinks I'm nothing but a player and will hurt her. But I can't keep hiding this from him. It will only make stuff worse if he find out later. " he said. I was shocked and tried processing all of this. I can't believe Dj just said this. This ain't him. He whipped forreal. And I know what he got for Quay is real. "Just tell him man. I'm sure he'll understand. Y'all been boys for to long. Just convince him and prove to him that you can be a good man to his little sister. Prtotect her. " I said . By the time I got don't talking, We pulled up to Zayes trap house. We walked up to the door and knocked a secret code. Jordan opened the door and sapped us up. "What's up man, how you been? " he asked. "Shit chilling" I told him. I went over to the couch and laid my ass down. I was tired as fuck and just wanted to sleep.....

Sorry it took forever but I been busy. I hope Y'all enjoy and I'll try to update as soon as possible. Comment what you think is going to happen next .Excuse the mistakes. Thanks for reading ^_^

Here are some questions.

•How you think Zaye is going to take this news?

•Who was that behind Quay?

•What do you think mystikal is going to try to do?

•Where was Tasha really?