New Beginnings .

3 weeks later...

Quayla's POV.

I was healing fast, and could hardly feel any more pain. I'm just so thankful to still be breathing right now.That night.... I thought it was the end, I thought it was the night that I was going to die. But thank God I didn't and it was a miracle. I was devastated for 2 weeks because I lost my baby. Even though He/she wasn't born yet, I loved it with everything in me. We already had this bond that couldn't be broken. Eventually I got over it, but still I cry at night, wishing I could feel the little kicks and short pains every now and then.

Today is my birthday, and Dj has something planned, well so he say. It's 6:00 in the afternoon, and I just got out the shower. I did my hygiene thing and walked out to the closet. Dj was laying on the bed already dressed and watching T.V. He looked up at me with my towel wrapped around me. I grinned and blushed, and I know it's kinda crazy to still feel shy about that, but hell I don't give a fuck. He still makes me feel that way.

"Look at you, blushing and shit " he said getting up off the bed and walking towards me. My grin turned into a smile and my cheeks were cherry red. He wrapped me in his arms and we looked into eachothers eyes. He's been working out a lot lately, and that fresh hair cut was.... whoo let me stop.

"Baby, let me get dressed. " I say looking up at him.

"Go ahead ain't nobody stopping you " he said backing away, looking at my body.

"*smacks lips * get out Dj " I said.

"Mannnn.... " he said getting up. He walked closer to me and put his hands on my waist.

"Can I have a kiss first? " he ask in a begging tone.

"Pleaseeeee " he begged. I thought about it and gave in.

"OK but just one kiss. " I told him.

He leaned down and kissed me passionately on the lips. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in. We went at it for a little minute until his hands started roaming and went under my towel. He rubbed my spot and a soft moan excaped my lips.

"D..Dar.. Dariuss ..St.. sto... stopp " I managed to get out. He smiled because of the satisfaction I was giving him. He kissed my neck turning me on even more and I bit my bottom lip. Yes, to tell you the truth, we were both sexually fustrated and getting him to stop was hard as hell. For one, I didn't want him too, and for two, I was getting wetter by the second. When I finally had enough strength, I pushed him off me.

"Baby not now, ... ok " I said. He rubbed his face and said "Aite ". He walked out and I finally got dressed. I put on a red tight-fitted dress that showed all my curves, some silver heels, big silver diamond earrings, my silver Rolex watch, and my hair was up in a doughnut bun. I put on a little bit of eye-liner and mascara, and some red lipstick. I walked over to my tall mirror, and looked myself over. I was looking Good as hell. I walked over to my dresser, and sprayed this new perfume I got the other day, all over me. When I was done, I grabbed my purse and phone. I checked my phone and had a lot of messages that said "Happy birthday Quayla " and long ass paragraphs. I walked down the steps and saw Dj waiting for me on the couch. He looked up when he heard me getting closer and his eyes got wide. He got up and walked closer to me.

"Damn wife, you looking good. No scratch that, you beautiful. " He said making my cheeks red. He kissed my fore head and we headed outside to the car. I'm ready to see what he has planned for me.

Ciara's POV.

Today was Quayla's Birthday, so I texted her this long paragraph telling her Happy Birthday. I got her a present yesterday and told her I would bring it by tomorrow.