The End

I know I haven't updated in FOREVER ! But this will be the last Chapter. I want to thank you all for reading and supporting this book. I didn't think it would go far, but look where it's at now lol. Again thanks and I will be making a Newer Book. I don't really like "Love Lust & Betrayal", so I will be deleting it soon . Okay, we'll Enjoy.

*Its in 3rd person point of view*
( One Year Later )

Quayla watched as Dj sat on the couch, feeding there little girl; Zayla . She was only 8 months and her father spoiled her so much. There were days were he just held her all day and wouldn't let Quayla hold her, that's how much he loved her. He hated when she cried and loved when he could make her happy and smile.

As Quayla looked down at a sleeping Zayla, she smiled . Dj looked up at her and a wide grin spreaded across his face. He loved his wife, she was all he could ever ask for. He looked at the wedding ring he put on her finger. She wore it with pride and was proud of her husband. He left the game for the better. His family meant more to him than anything , and if anything ever happened to them, he wouldn't know what to do.

Dj slowly got up, carrying a sleeping Zayla to her baby crib. He paid her down gently then kissed her softly on the forehead . "I love you" he told her and a small smile appeared on Zayla's face. As he watched his daughter sleep, Quayla snuck up behind him. She wrapped her small arms around his waist and laid her head on his back. "Baby she loves you too" Quayla said lowly, but loud enough for Dj to hear her. Dj turned around and wrapped his arms around Quayla's waist as she wrapped hers around his neck. They stared into each others eyes, and Dj leaned in pressing his lips against his beautiful wife's . She kissed him back and pulled away smiling happily. "I love you baby," Dj said looking deep into Quayla's eyes. She smiled knowing that he meant it. He was who she was wanting to spend the rest of her life with. He meant everything to her and they been through it all together. "I love you too Darius, with all my heart baby." She said and he smiled down at his wife.

He picked her up slowly off the ground and carried her into the bedroom. He laid her slowly on the bed and kissed her passionately. She did the same as her hands moved down to his pants and rubbed his "friend" . He moved moved from her lips down to her neck, tracing love kisses. She moaned softly, enjoying his lips on her body. Just as Dj was making his way down to her stomach, his phone started ringing. He smacked his lips and pulled it out checking the caller ID.

"We gone be there man, give us like 45 minutes". He said rubbing his eyes. Quayla hasn't given Dj any since she had Zayla and when she finally decides he can get it, something always comes up.

"Oweeee y'all nastyyyyyy." Zay says on the other line making Quayla laughed at his childishness . Dj laughed at his brother in law , then looked down at Quayla who sat up now.

"Man y'all need to hurry the fuck up. Y'all niggas live together and got all the time in the world to get ya freak on, but naw, y'all wanna wait till y'all got something to do. Black people man . " Zay said half joking. Dj busted out laughing as Quayla did the same.

"Man shut the fuck up, we'll be there in 45 bruh. Aite" Dj said into the phone.

"Aite man. Bye" and Dj hung up the phone .

"Now where were we ? " Dj said grinning and bending down kissing on Quayla.

"So where are they baby?" Ciara asked Zay as he hung up the phone.
"At home being freaks, they said they'll be here in a little. " Zay said walking over to Ciara who held there little boy; Xavier Jr. He sat down next to Ciara and took little Zay out her arms. He held him up in the air wiggling him slowly.

"Wassup little man, you good. Daddy loves you, yes he does. " he said making little Zay and Ciara smile wide. Ciara loved how much Zay cared about his son and her. She couldn't ask for anyone better. They were now engaged and there wedding was just around the corner. When he asked her to marry him, she knew she wasn't going to deny it. He cared more about her than anyone else and he was the father of her son, she was going to spend the rest of her life with him. He made her happy and he couldn't live without her .

She got up and went inside the kitchen. Checking on the dinner she made for everybody. It was movie night, something they did every Sunday night with Quayla, Dj, and little Zayla. They would talk and play little games, and just enjoy their company.

An hour later, Quayla and Dj pulled up. Dj got out the car and grabbed the car seat while Quayla grabbed the many bags she bring everywhere with her for Zayla. When they had got everything they needed , they made there way towards the red door. Before they could even knock, Ciara opened the door and basically screamed.

"Ahhhhhh ! My baby's ! You're here!" She said and kissed Quayla on the cheek. She turned and looked at Dj holding Zayla in her car seat. She took it from him and brought her into the house.

"We'll damn ma, I can't get a hug, a hey, hell a something!?" He said and Quayla giggled. They walked on inside the house and into the kitchen where everybody was.

"Sorry Dj.. I just ain't saw my baby in a little minute and I miss her so much, yes I do, I miss you" she said talking to Zayla at the end and making her laugh. When she was done, she walked over to Dj and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Happy now nigga ?" She said and walked back over to Zayla . Dj shook his head and made his way to where Zay was standing.
"Wassup bruh, how you been?" Dj asked.
"Good bruh, just chilling with the fam. What about you?"
"Same, taking care of yo bad ass sister" Dj said and Quayla gave him a "I know you didn't" look. Dj smiled and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around around her waist. He kissed her temple and she bit her lip. "Where little man at?" Dj asked.
" Right here, " Zay said sitting little Zay down on the Kitchen counter. Dj walked over to him and picked him up. He twirled him around in the air, making little Zay laugh. Dj loved him like he was his own. And Zay loved when his uncle was around, sad thing about it is, little Zay acted more like Dj than he did his daddy. But Zay didn't mind, because little Zay had his looks and Zay and Dj were just about alike.

After Dj had put Zay down, Quayla picked him up and kissed him all over his face. She loved her nephew. He was the cutest little boy she'd ever seen and he would make the cutest faces.
"I miss you, yes I did" she said as she put went kisses all over him.

"Damn bae, you giving away all my kisses sing you?" Dj said joking. She turned to him and rolled her eyes. He smiled, knowing she was going to pay for it later.

After the food got done and everyone was settled , they put in a movie . Today the girls got to pick , so they chose "Best Man Holiday" . The children were playing, Quayla and Dj were snuggled up, and Ciara and Zay were just the same. Everything was perfect. They were a big happy family and nothing could tear them apart. They had been through hell, but at the end they know that all they have is each other.

"Oh oh, just as sure as the stars in the sky,
I need you to show me the light,
not just for the meanwhile ,
for a long long time,
better believe it.

Oh oh , whenever you're not in my presence ,
it feels like in missing my blessings , yeah, so I sleep through the daylight , stay awake all night ,
til you're back again , oh yeah yeah .

You think I'm biased, to my significant other,
you hit it right in the head,
only been missing my lover,
gotta whole lotta text on my phone and I don't reply ,
the next eight bars tell you why.

You're all that matters to me, yeah yeah
Ain't worried bout nobody else,
If it ain't you, I ain't my self
You make me complete

You're all that matters to me, yeah yeah
What's a king bed without a queen ?
There ain't no "I" in team
To make me complete
You're all that matters to me

Take the gas out the car it won't drive
That's how I feel when your not by my side,
When I wake up in the morning, under you and only you

Oh oh , grateful for your existence
Faithful no matter the distance
You're the only girl I see
From the bottoms of my heart, please believe
You're all the matters to me "

ALL THAT MATTERS TO ME
-JUSTIN BIEBER

THE END

IG: @_XPlatinumBulletz
TWITTER: @DZE__

Follow & show love ! I follow back and show love also. Be sure to stay tuned for my next book. Excuse the mistakes.