Revenge

Zaye's POV.

Lastnight was crazy. The date went good, and I plan on taking her out again sometime. But right now all I'm worried about is keeping her safe and away from her step dad.

My dad always told me to respect women and be a man. Never have I ever, put my hands on any women. And when I hear stuff like this, it just pisses me off. After all them times I had to sit there and watch Quay get beat, I promised myself that I would protect Quay and Respect women. No matter what the situation is.

And it breaks my heart to even remember what that bitch ass nigga did to my sister. I was mad at myself for the longest, because I couldn't help my sister.

It was 6:00 in the morning and all these things were running through my mind. I just got to much on my plate right now. Quay Pregnant, I just found out that Ciara step dad beats her, and the business ain't been making no progress because all my fucking workers don't know how to handle shit. I'm just stressing man.

I looked down at Ciara, who was sleep on my chest and lightly snoring. It was so cute, and she look so peaceful when she sleep. I kissed her on the forehead then got up . I decided to cook breakfast and we gone chill and get to know eachother more.

I walked down to the kitchen and started setting stuff up. I was gone cook Pancakes, Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, Grits , and Biscuits. Yes, me and my baby about to eat good.

30 minutes passed and I was setting up the table outside by the pool. I thought it would be nice to sit out here since it's a beautiful day. After I got done, I walked back up the stairs to my room to wake Ciara up. But when I walked in there, I saw here shaking and crying in her sleep.

Ciara's POV.

*I walked in the house and it was 1:00 in the morning. I tried to tip toe upstairs to my room, so that Joe and my mom couldn't hear me.

I finally made it to my room and Shut the door. It was dark and I couldn't see Nothing, so I turned on the lamp light. When I did, I seen Joe sitting on my bed with just his boxers on.

"Joe wtf are you doing in my room" I asked getting scared.

"Waiting on you baby " he said getting up and walking slowly towards me.

My heart started to beat fast and my breathing got louder.

"W-what do you want? " I asked with my voice shaky.

"I want you baby " he said.

I kept backing up until my back was against the wall. He walked up to me and pressed his body up against mine.

"You know you want me Ciara, You know you want to feel this D all inside you. So don't hold back " he whispered in my ear.

Tears started to fall and I felt helpless.

"J-joe get the fuck away from me! " I yelled.

He punched me and I fell to the floor with a bloody nose. He grabbed my hair and pulled me towards the bed. I was kicking and fighting back, but it wasn't helping. He threw me on the bed and ripped off my clothes.

"JOE STOP!!! " I screamed.

He kept taking off my clothes and now I was completely naked in front of him. He licked his look and I cried harder. He tried to bend down and kiss me, but I punched him in his face. His eyes was blood-shot red and he started punching me in my face. I felt my face swelling and it felt like I was dying.

He took his boxers off and I could hardly see because my eyes where half shut.

"You ready for this bitch ?.Yo slutty ass about to love this D " he huffed.