Love Or Lust? Pt. 2

Quayla's POV.

I turned around and panicked. Yes..... It was Mystikal. I just looked at him and tried to make words come out but they never did. "Hey Quay. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. I know what I did was wrong, but I can't help how I feel. You haven't been answering my calls, or replying to my text . So I texted ya girl and asked her if she was gone be around you today, and she said to meet Y'all at the mall and.... " I cut him off. "Look, Mystikal. Just save it Okay. I understand completely how you feel. But I just can't do it. I can't be with you and to be honest.... I DID kinda like you but it slowly faded away when you left me for two years. I found somebody I really like and I might even love him. I don't want you Mystikal. I hope We can still be friends but... I got to go. " I said. I turned to go but he grabbed my arm again. "Quay look me in my eyes and say you don't feel nothing for me. If you can do that.... then I won't fuck wit you no more. " he said looking deeply into my eyes. I looked at him with a straight face , confused. His hands was wrapped around my waist, and just when I was about to say something , I heard tasha screaming my name down the hall. I quickly broke away from him and turned towards her. "Where the hell you been?!" I asked upset. "Sorry girl, but I had to get a bit of pizza or some shit. I was hungrier than a motherfucker! " she said looking crazy. I laughed and looked towards Mystikal. "Oh, hey Mystikal. I didn't see you there. " she said eying him. "What's up ma, but aye Quay. I'll hit you up later. I want my answer. " he Said walking away. I can't believe this . He just popped up in my life, out of no where, and ruining things! I will not let anything come between me and Dj, not now, not ever. Me and Tasha was walking to the car and I had a lot of questions for her. "Why you didn't tell me you invited Mystikal? " I asked. She buckled her seat belt and cranked up the car. "Sorry, I thought he texted you or something " she said. I wasn't really mad at her, because I never told her about what happened between me and him . And probably never will. We pulled up to Dj's house and I got out the car . "Thanks girl. Ill hit you up later boo. " I tell her. "Ight, see ya " she yelled out the window. I walked in the house and threw my bags on the short couch. I walked over to the other one and laid my ass down. I was so tired and just wanted to take a long ass nap. I checked the time and it read "3:00 pm" . I turned to my side and laid there. Thinking about my earlier incounter with Mystikal? "Did I really feel something for him ? " I asked myself . Thoughts and more thoughts ran threw my head, until I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Dj's POV.

I was walking to Zaye's office and saw him sitting in his black, leather, chair. I walked in and Dapped him up. "What's up man? " he said. "Shit, chilling mane. What's up with you? " I asked. "same ol same ol. Taye in there?" he asked. "Yeah , that nigga in there sleep on that couch. " I said looking at the floor. "You ight? It seems like something's on ya mind " he said sitting up straight in his chair. It's now or never. "Yeah, I gotta tell you something. But before you comment or anything. Just hear me out. " I said looking at him. "I'm all ears" he said. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Aite, well you know how ya sis been living with me for a couple months now. She real cool and easy to talk to. Yeah We argue sometimes, but it's nothing major. What I'm really trying to say is Bro..... Me and Quay together " I say looking at him, showing no nervousness nor fear. His eyes got big. "I promise you, it's nothing like that. I understand how much you love her, and want to protect her, but I'm willing to do the same. It's something about her that's different from all these other females out here. I promise to treat her right and love her with everything in me. You just got to trust me man " I say. He calmed down a bit and his face expression was serious. "I understand Dj, and by the looks of it, my sis got you whipped bruh " he chuckled. "But nah forreal man, I do trust you. But I swear if you hurt her.... in ANY kind of way.... I will hurt you. And that's word. As long as she's happy, I'm happy. " he said standing. I nodded my head and dapped him up. "Aite man. But you ain't my fucking daddy so don't be getting stern and shit on me" I said half joking. He laughed and shook his head. "Whatever nigga, where she at though? I want to talk to her. " he asked. "She went to the mall with her friend Tasha earlier . But she just texted me and told me she home. " I said. "Oh, aite " he said. We walked out the office and into the living room , where Zaye was having a meeting. We talked about one of the locations We found on the boy that shot Taye and zaye and some of our dudes out looking for them. When the meeting was over, I hopped in my car and headed home. I was ready to see my baby. 20 minutes later I pulled up to my drive way and walked up to the house. I unlocked the door and went inside to see a sleeping Quay on the couch.