3. The Touching.

The hospital seems a million times busier now that Ryan has come to work here. I know that logically that seems impossible and is beyond improbable, but I can't seem to ever catch a moment's rest at work. In the two months since he's shown up and turned my department upside down, he's more than proved Chief's assurances that he was an amazing doctor. I'm often times in awe of his skills.

It's been three weeks since he kissed me and nearly every day that scene is replayed in my head. Like right now, I should be charting these notes in the computer and instead I find myself dreaming about what could have happened had our pagers not gone off. I feel a tap on my shoulder and nearly fall from my chair, a strong hand gripping me to keep me upright.

"Ben, are you okay?" Ryan asks, his voice soft and warm. "I'm alright, just thinking." He smiles and turns, his firm ass coming to rest against the edge of the desk I'm working at. "Oh, yeah? What are you thinking about?" I almost don't tell him, not wanting to be so forward and open. But, I also realize that this may be what he needs to know that not only am I okay with what happened, but I want more of it.

"Oh, I was just thinking about the locker room." I look up at him to see him smirk, his face so soft looking that it kills me to not run my hand against it. "What about the locker room? Has it always kept your interest like this?" He's messing with me, but it feels nice to have someone to banter with. "No, I never really cared for it before. Something mind blowing must have happened in there. If only I could remember what it was..." I trail off, smiling up at him. His hand comes to brush against my cheek slightly, my face turning toward his affection.

"Mind blowing, indeed." His hand curls around my neck and he leans down, his eyes watching mine as he does. I think he may kiss me, but we're out in the open and anyone could see us. We both hear the squeak of a cart and he pulls away slowly, not the quick jump away I would have expected. "Meet me in there?" He asks, pulling his hand away just as the cart and nurse assistant pushing it round the corner. I just nod and watch as he walks away, shooting me a wink over his shoulder.

The emergency room is nearly empty and it's almost the middle of the night. Most of my nurses are congregating in the tv room and snacking on things to keep themselves awake. I head off, following the path I know Ryan took to the locker room, the room dark as I approach. I thank god when I push in and find it empty.

"I'm back here," I hear Ryan whisper loudly, his voice coming from the direction of the bed I usually hide on. I move to him and he's sitting, much like I was before, with his head against the wall and his long legs hanging over toward the floor. He pats the spot next to him and I move to him, sitting close but not touching.

"Are you tired?" He asks me as I sit down. I shake my head and lean closer, our shoulders touching as we both lean against the wall. "Are you sure? You look tired." I am slightly irritated at his statement. "Are you trying to say I look bad? That's what people say when they want to tell you that you look like shit." He laughs at me then stills, his hand coming to rest on my leg.

"No, not at all. You look good, actually. I just wanted to be sure you were awake enough for this." I turn to look at him and he catches my mouth with his, his tongue brushing the seam of my lips. I gasp as his hand finds my cock, nearly hard already from just a kiss. He slips his tongue into my mouth as his hand begins to move against me. I am completely hard within a minute and his kisses move to my jaw.

"Fuck, you're huge. Has anyone ever told you that you have a giant cock?" I laugh and pull his face back to mine. "Not in those words, no." He pulls back slightly and looks at me, his face serious. I feel his hand start moving and I realize what he's doing.

His hand pushes beneath the band of my scrubs and works its way into my boxer briefs. His eyes move to my mouth as I sink my teeth into my lower lip, trying to stay calm while he touches me. I move my hips slightly, bucking myself into my hand and he squeezes me tighter. I move his body so I can reach him and am surprised to find him hard too, his cock just waiting for me.

"Can I touch you, too?" I ask him, kissing his ear before sucking the lobe into my mouth and teasing a small bite to it. He nods, panting, as I push my hand beneath his scrubs and grab him. His mouth finds mine again as we both start to move, my hand sure on him and his hand questioning, gently touching me. "Squeeze me harder," I whisper, kissing him again as he does what I asked.

I move my hand quickly, his hips moving to meet me and his kisses becoming sloppy. His hand seems to find confidence because soon, I'm fighting off the urge to come. "Oh, fuck," I moan, biting at the skin of his neck as our hands keep moving. "Feel good?" He asks me, licking along my jaw back to my mouth. I nod and kiss him, forcing my tongue into his mouth with the same rhythm I'm using on his cock.

"I'm going to come, oh fuck, Ben," he moans, gripping my dick tighter as he pushes into my hand and shoots, his come warming my skin. The feeling of making him come spurs me on and with a few more tugs from his strong hand and I stiffen, coating his hand and my scrubs in my juices. We both sit there, our hands still touching each other and try to catch our breath.

"That was fucking incredible." He whispers, turning his face to mine. "You liked it?" I ask, leaning in to kiss him. "Obviously I liked it, you dumbass. I came all over your hand." I kiss him again and then move away, heading to my locker to get fresh scrubs. Thank god they're all the same color so nobody will notice I've changed. I use my spoiled scrubs to wipe him, kissing him as I do. We both change and then he pulls me to him, pressing me against his chest. "That was amazing. Same time tomorrow?" I giggle and kiss him before we head out, thoughts of tomorrow already clouding my mind.