10. The Hospital.

"Oh, come on," Ryan begs me, pulling me to follow him through the hallways of the hospital. It's busy, bodies milling around everywhere. We head to the biggest hallway, the one with all the conference rooms, and even knowing Chief is in a meeting in room 101, we can't help but stumble into the next room. It's a small one, no windows and a heavy, lockable door.

"Do you think you can be quiet?" I ask Ryan, locking the door before moving to push him ass first onto the big table. "No," he smiles, pulling me to him and kissing me. His tongue pushes in and like always, I'm already hard for him. I grip his hips, squeezing when I feel the urge to moan at his mouth.

"You sure you want me to fuck you in here with all those people in the next room?" Ryan nods eagerly and I move from him, pulling my scrubs from my body. He watches me, pulling his lower lip between his teeth at the sight of my hard cock. "Like it?" I ask him, holding it out towards him.

He slides from the table and onto his knees, looking up at me as he swallows me, my cock hitting his throat. "Shit, baby," I moan, holding his head still and fucking myself into his mouth. I do this a few times, already feeling the stirring of an orgasm so I pull off. I pull Ryan up, dragging down his scrubs before turning him, ass up, over the table.

I cover myself, condoms now common place in our scrubs. I lick a finger and touch him, his little hole puckering at the feeling of my cold finger. "Don't tease me," he says quietly. I push my finger in and hook it, rubbing it against a spot I know he loves. "Shit," he hisses, pushing back against me.

I pull my finger from him and line myself up, holding his hip with one hand and using the other to push myself in. He's always tight. "Fuck, baby," I whisper, pushing roughly so I'm entirely in his ass. I move slowly, careful so the table makes no noise. I go deep, pulling him back to meet my thrusts. His hands shoot out and he holds the other edge of the table.

"Fuck me harder, Ben. Come on, they won't hear us." I reach for his arms and hold them both behind him. I pull and slam into him, using his own body to make my thrusts harder. I see him bite his lips, his body shivering at the new feeling. "Good?" I ask him. He nods furiously. "Yes, yes, yes," he quietly pants.

I feel him stiffen, his body squeezing me before I know he comes, his ass sucking me in. I hold him onto me and come, his warm ass the perfect place. I lean down over him and catch my breath. In the quiet, we can hear the meeting happening next door. "Think they heard us?"

"I doubt it, but maybe we should hurry anyways." We straighten ourselves up and head out, kissing each other before we leave the room. "Thank you Ben, that was incredible." I kiss him again. "You're always incredible."

***

My pager goes off while I'm eating a quick snack. It simply says "nurse station" but I'm confused because I'm at the nurse's station. As I throw away my wrapper, Ryan comes around the corner. "Oh, you're already here. Perfect." I just stare at him. "Yes, can I help you with something?" He smiles and moves closer to me.

"Don't be coy. Come here." He pulls me to him, kissing me on the mouth. We hear voices coming so we turn, pushing into the bathroom that's right by the station. "Well shit," Ryan says, "what are we supposed to do in here?"

"I have an idea," I say, kissing him. I lock the door and move to the toilet, happy this is one of the rare ones that has an actual seat on it. I put the lid down and sit, motioning Ryan to me with my finger. I pull him onto my lap and kiss him, my hand pushing against his cock as we kiss.

We can hear the nurses outside the door laughing and talking and one even mentions not knowing where we are. Ryan laughs, a soft breathy one. "If only she knew I was in here about to ride your cock." I smile, nipping at his jawbone. "Oh, is that what you're going to do?" He licks my lips and nods, moving just enough to get our scrubs out of our way.

I produce a condom from my pants and he takes it, ripping it open with his teeth. "Fuck me, that was hot," I pant. He smiles, leaning down to kiss me as he rolls the condom on. He lifts himself and I hold him, my hands gripping his ass as he lowers himself, slowly taking me into his perfect hole.

"I always," he pants, "forget how fucking huge you are until you're balls deep inside me." I can't help but laugh and move my hips, pushing myself more up into him. "Ride, baby," I moan, leaning to lick at his skin. He holds my shoulders and starts to bounce, his movements quick and harsh. "Fuck," he moans, his head dropping to my shoulder.

I reach and grab him, pulling him roughly up and down on top of me. I angle my hips better to hit his spot and know when I do when he shudders and his dick twitches. "Right there, Ben. Fuck me right there," he moans, sucking at my neck.

I do what he says, roughly fucking myself up into him as I move him against me. It's the roughest and sloppiest we've ever been, but I love it. I never want this to end. But I can feel my orgasm coming. "I'm going to come, Ry, you need to come first. Come on, baby. Come for me." He reaches and grabs his cock, squeezing once before he shoots all over me, my scrub top ruined.

"Fuck, oh my god," I moan when I feel him tighten around me and I pull him from me, whipping the condom off. I grab myself and stroke twice before I shoot my come all over Ryan's limp cock. His eyes go wide and he smiles, leaning in to kiss me. "Fucking hell, that was hot. Can you come like that every time?"

"I'll think about it." He smiles and kisses me again. "That was the best thing ever. Who knew fucking on a toilet could be magic?" He laughs at his words and stands, nearly falling over. "My leg is asleep. Fuck me, I thought I was going down." I laugh and stand, righting him against the wall.

"Now, how do we get out of here? My top is fucked!" Ryan straightens our scrubs and looks at me. "Well, we'll keep looking until nobody is there. Then, we'll make a run for it to the locker room. I know you have a clean one in there."

"Okay, sounds good." He kisses me one more time before moving to unlock the door. He opens it slightly and looks out, but I can't see past him. "Alright, coast is clear." I nod and follow him out and nearly shit when I see a nurse sitting there. "Hi, Jackie," Ryan says, quickly walking past her. "Hi boys," she smiles and winks and I instantly know, she heard us.