8. The Begging.

It took a bit of convincing, but Chief let me off the hook for the stupid committee. It shocked me when I learned a week after that explosive little meeting that Ryan had stepped up and requested us new carts. They're meant to be arriving any day now. The thing Chief would not budge on was my near begging to change schedules so that I wouldn't have to see Ryan anymore. That didn't work at all.

So I'm here, stuck working for someone that I both want to kiss the life out of and knock the lights out of. I just do my best to avoid him, often times sending another nurse to assist him while I do something else. He often finds me, his eyes moving to where I am but I move away quickly. I avoid the spot we used to meet up and I spend a lot of my time at my desk. I think my nurses know something is up, but they respect me enough not to ask.

I feel exhausted, my body literally trying to force sleep on me so I forget the rule I've been following and head back to the bed I would always steal. Memories of Ryan pop up but I block them, laying on the bed and putting a pillow over my eyes. I nearly fall asleep when I feel more than hear something sit beside me. I move the pillow and want to scream.

"What are you doing here?" Ryan moves the pillow down from my face. "I'm here to check on you. Are you alright?" I just turn my body away from him. "I'm fine."

"You seem exhausted. You don't normally seem like that. Are you okay?" I huff a sigh and turn back to him. "I haven't really been sleeping much, so yes, I'm tired. But I'm fine. Trust me when I say I do not want you checking in on me."

I feel his hand come to my shoulder, massaging at the tense muscles. As much as I don't want it to, his touch feels good and I feel myself relax. "I said I was sorry, Ben. Why can't you forgive me?" I try to move away but he holds me there, his hands working at the knots in my neck and shoulder. "I do forgive you, I already told you that. Why can't you let it go?"

He pulls me so I'm on my back and he is leaning over my face. "I can't let it go because I want you. And I know, deep down, you want me too. You're just being stubborn and pissy to prove a point." I scoff at him. "Doubt it." He smiles at my bratty remark and leans down closer to my face. "I think you loved fucking me and you know I loved it, but you're scared, convinced I'm going to hurt you or something."

"You already hurt me, so therefore, my fear would be justified yeah?" He frowns and sighs, running a hand through his hair. "I know I hurt you, but I'm sorry. I've never been sorry for anything in my life. So please, I'm begging, forgive me."

"You need to prove you're sorry." He smiles at me and it makes my heart flutter and my dick come alive. "Didn't I already do that? I got you those carts. I told the committee that you guys are essential to my work and the carts are important. I apologized to them for how I acted towards you, I talked to Chief and apologized. I'm begging you to forgive me. Doesn't that show that I'm sorry?"

His face is sincere and so are his words and I feel my resolve slipping. He looks so beautiful, his face leaning over mine that I can't seem to help myself. I lean up and kiss him, a quick one, but he catches my face and holds me to him, his tongue licking along my lips. He moves and settles himself on top of me, his weight feeling better than it should. He keeps kissing, his tongue working its way into my mouth. I moan, pulling him harder on to me and move my hips, brushing myself against him. He pulls away and pants, his hands coming to run along my chest.

"Take this off," he pants, sitting back to pull me up so I can remove my scrub top. He pushes me back and leans down, his mouth finding a home on my nipple, licking and sucking. My dick is now hard and I can feel his is too as he pushes against me. He leans back and sits up, pulling his top from his body. I love his chest and I run my hands along it, pinching his nipple as I go.

"You are so sexy," I whisper and he leans down to kiss me. He moves around and I realize he's stripping me completely. When I'm bare, my cock standing at attention, he leans and licks it once before grabbing a condom and moving to me. I watch as he covers me, his hand tugging on me twice. I move myself so my back is against the bed, nearly sitting up.

"Come ride me, baby," I say to him, holding out a hand to him. He takes it and moves, straddling me, his strong thighs against mine. "My pleasure," he says, kissing me as I hold myself up for him. He slowly lowers, his tight ass squeezing me as he drops lower onto my cock. "Fuck," he moans, leaning in to kiss me as he finally lowers completely. "You feel incredible," I whisper, pulling his face to mine as I kiss him.

He starts to move, slowly at first, getting comfortable, before he starts to move, his body pulling from me just to slam back down. "Shit," I pant, holding his hips as he rides me. His rock hard dick bounces, so I reach a hand, holding him tightly as he moves. "Oh damn, Ben, oh my god," he moans, moving quicker, his hands on my chest to brace himself.

"Feel good baby?" I ask him, tugging on his cock. "Fuck yeah," he whispers, leaning to bite my shoulder roughly. It makes me moan and I move my hips, meeting his thrusts as I move up into him. "Fuck, right there baby, don't stop," he pants to me, his fingers tightening on the skin of my chest. I continue to move my hips and my hands.

"I'm going to come, oh my god," he barely gets out before he stiffens and comes, his warm load hitting my chest and stomach. His ass squeezes me, milking me as I thrust up into him and hold him on me as I come. He moans and drops down, his chest against mine. "You're amazing," he says quietly, kissing at the skin of my neck.

"You're amazing. You just rode me like a champ," I say back, kissing his forehead. He laughs and sits up, slowly pulling himself from me. I get up, disposing of the condom and he grabs us a towel, wiping me then himself. "Hey," he says, moving to face me. "I just want you to know I really am sorry and I can't get enough of you."

I lean in, kissing him softly and holding him by the waist. "I forgive you. But, if you ever do that again, I will beat the shit out of you." He smiles and kisses me again, holding me close to him. "I don't want to get dressed."

"What do you want to do instead?" I ask him. He smiles and drops to his knees, his mouth licking at the skin of my thigh. "Good lord, you trying to kill me, baby?" He looks up to me and laughs before swallowing my cock in one motion. He sucks twice before pulling back. "No, I'm not trying to kill you, I'm just trying to fuck you again." I pull him up and kiss him, the blood all flowing south until I'm hard and he's hard and I'm bending him over to fuck him again.