14. The Family Meal.

"So, what do you say?" Ryan is currently attempting to get me to agree to a family dinner at his parents' house. And, to say the least, I'm not sold on the idea. "Babe, I don't know..." I see his face fall and I know I'm letting him down. I'm unsure, though, how to explain to him what I'm feeling.

"Ry, does your family know you're seeing a man?" He sighs and looks down, his hand reaching across the couch to grab mine. "No, but they know I'm seeing someone and they want to meet that someone. They won't care that you're a man, I know it."

"How can you be sure?" He moves closer to me, his hands holding mine and squeezing. "Because they love me and they want me happy. They'll see how happy I am and they won't be able to think of anything else. So please? I promise it'll be good." That was a promise Ryan wasn't able to keep.

***

Sitting on the love seat, I feel his family watching me. Ryan has his arm on the back of the love seat, his long fingers brushing against my shoulder. "Ryan, honey, we don't understand," his mom says, looking everywhere but at me. "What don't you understand, mother?"

"He's a man, Ryan. That's what we don't understand." Ryan's dad had been polite and shook my hand and even now, his voice isn't hateful like Ryan's mother's was. "Yes, pop, I'm aware. He's a man. He's also intelligent, caring, passionate and considerate. Ben is the best person I know." He moves his arm from behind me to my thigh to hold my hand.

"I'm not saying he's not a nice person, Ryan. I just don't get how this came about." Ryan sighs and I just sit, taking it all in. "How was he able to seduce you, Ry? I just don't get it."

"First of all, mother, I seduced him. I pursued him. I went after him. Don't assume he forced me or whatever it is you're thinking in your head. I saw him, thought he was the most beautiful person I'd ever seen and I went after him. I'm in love with him, so you need to deal with it."

We all sit silently, the blush on my face obvious I'm sure. His mother sits, staring at us and his dad almost looks to have a smile on his face. "I've never heard you say anything like that, Ry," his dad says quietly. "That's because I've never felt that before. Mom, you have to know. Did you ever see me with a girl? Did I ever bring a woman to meet you guys? No, I didn't."

His mother just stares, her hands working at a kleenex in her hand. "Alright, let's eat." She stands and moves toward the dining room, leaving us all behind. Ryan's dad stands. "Ben, it'll be okay, she'll come around. It seems you make my boy happy and he loves you. That's all I can ask for. Come eat." He walks away from us.

"This is horrible, Ry. Your mom hates me." He kisses me quickly. "It's okay, let's eat." We all sit, the big table almost empty since it's only the four of us. "So, how did you decide to be a nurse, Ben?" Ryan's dad asks me. "My mother was a nurse. She raised me on her own but passed away when I was fifteen. I just felt like I wanted to honor her. I work in the same department now, so I feel close to her." He nods and Ryan smiles.

"He's the charge nurse in the emergency department. He's basically in charge of everything." He's so full of shit. "That's nice to say, but not really true."

"Yes it is, don't sell yourself short, babe." I see his mother stiffen at the use of a loving term. Ryan's dad asks me a few more questions, but it's mostly quiet for the rest of the meal. When it's over and his mom is clearing plates, Ryan takes my hand. "I'm going to show Ben around the house. We'll be back down shortly."

He pulls me up a big staircase and down a hallway. He pushes through a door and hits a switch, the bedroom then flooded with light. "This is my childhood bedroom. I had my own bathroom over here too. Mom hasn't changed anything, I see." I look around, looking at pictures and notice there are none of him and a female. I see him head into the bathroom.

"Ben, come here please." I follow his voice and gasp when he slams me against the wall next to the bathroom door. He kisses me, shoving his tongue into my mouth. "Stop," I say, pushing him away. "Babe, what's wrong?"

"We can't be together, Ryan." I move to look away from him but he corners me against the wall. "What the fuck are you talking about, Ben? We're together already." I shake my head. "I mean anymore. We can't and you know it. Your mother hates me. You can't be with someone your mom despises."

"She doesn't despise you. If anything, right now, she despises me! She's just shocked, she'll get over it, I promise. Please don't do this." I turn and put my hands on the counter, bending slightly. I sigh, feeling Ryan press against me. "We're perfect, baby. Don't let her ruin it. In fact, want to get back at her a little?"

I can't help but be intrigued so I turn toward him. He smiles, kissing me once before pulling his pants and boxers down in one pull and wiggling so his ass is up on the edge of the counter. "Fuck me in my childhood house baby. Come on, you know you want to." I do.

I move, kissing him as I pull myself from my pants. He reaches down, stroking me until I'm hard, my body begging to be inside of him. "I want you to fuck me hard and fast, okay? Can you?" I don't answer, instead knocking his hand away to grip myself. I find his hole and push in roughly, his ass sliding around on the counter. "Fuuuuuuuck me," he moans.

He wraps his legs around my waist as I pound into him, the edge of the counter pushing into my thighs when I'm deep inside him. "Good?" I ask, leaning to suck at his skin. "Fucking perfect," he pants, pulling my face to suck on my lips. I keep moving, the sound of our skin slapping together echoing in the small bathroom.

"I'm going to come, Ben. Fuck, make me come," he moans. I dip my hips slightly, thrusting up into him to his the spot I know he needs to make him come. I repeat my movements, slamming into him over and over while he pants and moans, little mutters of "fuck" coming from his mouth. He stiffens and comes, the warm liquid pooling between us.

Knowing he likes it, I pull from him and jerk myself, his eyes wide. "Fuck, Ryan, you're so fucking sexy," I moan, squeezing my throbbing cock until I come, shooting myself all over his cock and balls. He moans, his dick twitching at the feeling of my coating him. He slides off the counter and drops to his knees, cleaning me off with his mouth.

He stands, kissing me, my taste on his tongue. "You're incredible. I'm so in love with you, I don't care what she thinks," he says, resting his forehead on mine. "I'm in love with you too. Fuck, I adore you." He kisses me again and we straighten our clothes, cleaning up the small mess. He takes my hand and leads me around, showing me a few more things in his parents' home.

"Bye guys," he yells at the door. "Ben and I are heading home. Love you both." His parents come out and his dad shakes my hand. "Hope to see you soon, Ben. Thanks for coming." His mom moves and hugs Ryan before looking to me. "Yes, come back sometime Ben. It was nice to meet you." She doesn't wait for a response as she turns and leaves. Ryan pulls me from the house. "Let's go home."