Chapter 1

Merlin's POV
"Get up you lazy clotpole!" I shout throwing open the curtains spilling sunlight into the room. Arthur threw his blanket over his head and groaned . I walked over to him and pulled of his covers." You have a knighting ceremony to go to remember ?" I ask as Arthur slides off his bed . His hair was in all different directions and his eyes had dark circles under them. " How about you go knight them Merlin , you are the servent after all." I rolled my eyes as I sat his breakfast down.
Arthur's POV
I looked down at my plate of breakfast and turned around to look at Merlin who was setting out my clothes for the day. Don't get me wrong I was very grateful for him saving my life but sometimes he could be annoying . He always was trying to come up with jokes that sometimes were actually funny that I smirked at when he wasn't looking . I quickly ate my breakfast and motioned that I was ready for Merlin to assist me .
Merlin's POV
I threw Arthur's chainmill over his head and put my arms around his waist to fasten his belt. That was always a tiny bit awkward. I finally started reach for his ceremonial sword but he had got there first and our hands brushed . It was barely noticeable but it was enough to make me blush. I then turned around like nothing had happened and gave him his crown. "Erm... thanks Merlin while I'm in the ceremony you need to clean up this room it is an utter mess." He said walking out the door. " I wonder whose fault that is." I murmured just loud enough so he could hear me . "I heard that!" He yelled down the hall .I
smirked as I went to fulfil my chores.
Arthur's POV
Had Merlin felt that ? I wondered recalling when our hands brushed. I doubt it. And if he did so what it was an accident . Merlin had that look about him like he was always dazed maybe it was his blue eyes that gave him that effect . His smile was really wide it looked as though it was to large for his face. And his hair was jet black that curled ever so slightly at the tips- "Hello, Sire." One of the new knights interrupted his thinking . I waved to him and walked back to my chambers.