Chapter 4

Merlin's POV
I walked out of Arthur's chamber s to go watch him train with his Knights .He was always so focused like it was only him and his opponent in the world.Arturs hair was high later by the sunlight as we walked over to me , probally to brag about winning.Instead he smiled at me . Apparently I looked confused so he asked," Was my fighting not impressive?" I laughed and rolled my eyes I was not going to up his ego.He playfully hit me on the shoulder ,"You are such a dollop head." I said shaking my head smiling. We walked back to his chambers and I started to lay out his clothes for the dinner he had tonight with his father and Morgana. Arthur came up behind me and put his arms around my waist.
Arthur's POV
Merlin was laying out my clothes and I smiled to myself thinking how utterly sweet he was. I walked over and draped my arms around his waist resting my chin on his shoulder. He smelt earthy and like trees and his hair tickled my nose."Arthur, you're too cute." Merlin whispered as he turned around putting his hands around my neck playing with my hair . " I'm not cute I'm the future king of Camelot and a brutal warrior." I replied pressing my forehead to his. Merlin smiled his goofy smile as I pulled Him closer and kissed him.
Merlin's POV
God he's adorable. I thought just before he drove his lips to mine. He ran his fingers through my hair as I smiled and pulled him closer. He was trailing kisses down my neck and putting his hands under my shirt.. I let out a slight moan . Arthur giggled and pulled away." I better get ready or the others will get suspicious ." He said sounding sad. " Mmhm ... good idea." I replied brushing his hair out of his face. He smiled and went off to dinner.
Arthur's POV
I'm so lucky to have Merlin . I thought to my self . I thought all about him on the way to the dinning hall. " Arthur! Glad you could join us." My father exclaimed as a serveant pulled out the chair for me. I bowed and took a drink from my goblet." Well who is she?" Morgana asked and causing me to nearly spitting out my drink. "What on earth are you talking about ,Morgana?" I asked raising an eyebrow ." Well it's obvious you have this love struck daze to your eyes with a smile glued on your face ." She said matter -of-factly while grinning . "Yes Arthur do tell of your new love interest." My father contributed." I honestly have zero idea what either of you are talking about." I lied through my teeth which was unlike me. I knew Merlin probally wasn't ready and I had no idea how my father would react. The rest of the dinner we just talked about the upcoming tournaments and such my mind always floating back towards Merlin .