Transferred!?!

Goldie's POV

I woke up the next morning to find myself on a couch.'That's weird, I could've sworn I slept in my room last night.' I thought to myself. I tried to get up, but something was wrapped around my waist. Plus, why does this couch feel so warm? I adjusted my head to find that I was laying on top of Spring. I wanted to wake him up, but it feels so good laying on top of him. I felt so safe with his arms wrapped around me. I guess it's true, I am in love with Spring. I just hope he feels the same way back. When I felt him shift violently, I could tell he was having a nightmare. I shook him to wake him up. No dice.
Spring's POV
(Dream land)
I walked around an all black room, it felt as if I was unwanted here. I wanted to leave, but I didn't know where an exit was, so I just kept walking. My footsteps echoed through this place that made it feel like I was being suffocated. As I trailed further, I could here another set of footsteps behind me. They broke out in a fast pace and I'll admit, it was starting to scare me, so I started to run myself, but something caught my leg, making me fall on my face. As I tried to get free from the grasp around my ankle, it started to drag me down a hole. As I looked in front of me, I caught a glimpse of Goldie, crying, before I was completely drug under...
" GOLDIE!!" I screamed, shooting up while tears started to flow from my eyes, sweat rolling down my face.
"Spring..." I heard someone whisper. I looked down to find myself cradling Goldie in my arms. I started blushing, but I didn't want let him go, so instead, I just pressed him up against my chest.
"Are you ok Spring? I tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't. I started to get a little worried about you." he said, sounding like he was about to cry.
"Yes Goldie, I'm fine. I just had a bad dream, nothing to worry about. Ok?" I said, wiping away the tears dropping down Goldie's cheeks. All he could do is nod.
"Hey Spring! Can you come here for a second?" A voice rang in the background. I felt Goldie tense up.
"I'll be there in a second!" I told the voice. I sat Goldie down on the couch and walked out of the room. I went to voice that called me. It was Freddy Fazbear, the leader of the pizzeria.
"What did you need Freddy" I asked, looking at the big brown bear.
"Something came in the mail about you." He said, handing me a letter. What I read made me about drop to my knees.
"W-what!? That-that's impossible!" I shakily said, because in big, bold letters reads the word "TRANSFERRED." Oh god, how am I going to tell Goldie. How is he going to handle me going to another pizzeria.
        "Spring..." Goldie's voice called from behind me.

          Goldie's POV

        "Spring..." I called behind him. He turned around and looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Is everything ok out here? I could've sworn I heard you yell about something."
       "Goldie, I have something really important to tell you." He said with sadness in his voice. This can't be good.
       "W-what is it Spring?" I asked stepping closer to him. What he said next really made me break.
       "I'm...being transferred to another pizzeria." He told me. That really put me over the edge. After he said that, I broke down and started crying. Spring stepped forward and tried to wrap his arms around me, but I immediately pushed him away.
       "You can't be getting transferred, you belong here!" I yelled at him
       "It doesn't matter that I belong here. I'm a useless PIECE OF METAL! NO ONE EVEN NEEDS ME!" He yelled back. When he said that, that really made me mad.
       "OF COURSE SOMEONE NEEDS YOU! I NEED YOU!!" 'Shoot! What did I just say?' After I said that, the tears started to flow more and my cheeks started to tint a dark shade of red. So I just turned around and ran as fast as I could, completely ignoring the calls behind me.

                 (Time Skip)
     After crying for a while, I decided to go and explain to Spring why I needed him. I searched the entire pizzeria for him, but he just wasn't around. I felt my eyes well up with tears again, when I ran into Freddy.
        "Hey Freddy, do you know where Spring is? I want to apologize for earlier." I asked him. He had a worried look on his face.
        "Goldie, I'm so sorry. They took Springtrap away a different pizzeria about two hours ago." He said. All I could do was fall to my knees. Freddy walked away after that. I, however ripped off my bow tie and threw my hat across the room. I had just lost the person I care about deeply.

      I am literally crying right now because of how sad this is. It took longer to write out this chapter than the last one. Well, what are ya gonna do. Chapters don't write themselves. Anyway, third part should be out soon. I'll see all you dudes... In the next chapter. Peace!