Saving Goldie

Spring's POV

       "Goldie's trying to commit suicide!" Freddy yelled after he read the note Goldie left. Chica couldn't help but cry more.
       "I-I guess s-so. I went to see if he was his room, when I found the n-note on his bed." Chica said shakily.
       "Well I have to go and find him. I have something I've been meaning to do for awhile. I got him into this mess, now I'm gonna get him out of it." I told everyone, they all nodded.
        "Aye, and we're coming with ye." Foxy said.
        "No. I have to do this alone." Everyone looked at me like I was crazy, but eventually gave in. With that, I exited the pizzeria, on my search for my best friend. After walking for a while in the night, I saw the color gold out of the corner of my eye. I turn my head see Goldie, on top of a cliff, the with a rock tied around his waist. Just like he said in the note. He looked like he was just about to jump because he positioned the rock in a throwing matter, but restrained himself. I took this chance of hesitation to run to the cliff he was on. When I got there, he put the rock back in a throwing position. I've had enough of this.
         "Just what the hell do you think you're doing?"