Coming Back Home

Spring's POV

     God I hate being here. But to make matters worse, I'm completely lost without my little golden bear. I don't even do anything here. This place I was transferred to isn't even a pizzeria, it's a horror attraction. All I really do here is stand around and look scary. Why is my life like this all of a sudden. I miss my golden bear.

         Goldie's POV

       Everyone has officially given up on trying to cheer me up. After the encounter with Bonnie the other day, Chica was always looking after me to make sure he doesn't come near me. Every time Chica saw me start to cry, she would always be the one that would comfort me and try to make me feel better. Freddy and Foxy would be doing something together (a/n, hint hint. wink wink.) and Bonnie hates my guts. It's great to have a friend like Chica. Too bad that'll end soon. Since Spring isn't going to come back, I decided to end my pain by committing suicide.

      Spring's POV

   Great news! The horror attraction got shut down. So that means I get to go back to the pizzeria. I can't wait to surprise Goldie. I'm actually on my way back now.
         (Time Skip)
     I finally got back to the pizzeria at 6:00 pm, and everyone welcomed me back with open arms. Well... Everyone except for Goldie and Chica.
       "Hey everyone, where's Goldie?" I asked looking around. When I said that, Chica came bursting through the doors with tears streaming down her face. When she saw me, they seemed to flow more.
        "Chica? What's wrong?" Freddy asked. She was holding a note in her hand. She handed it to me, and what I read almost made me pass out. The note read...

          "Dear everyone,
    Since it seemed like I could never be happy again, I decided to end my pain and suffering by jumping off a cliff into a river. You won't need to worry about me anymore, I was just a useless piece of scrap anyway, no real value to the pizzeria. If you ever see Spring again, tell him that I love him and will always love him.
                                - Goldie
  I need to find Goldie before it's too late. I just hope I can make it to him in time.

           Holy hell, someone help me. I'm felt like crying while writing this. Oh man, the next chapter is gonna be so sad, I might have a panic attack and jump off a cliff myself. Well, that's it for now, next chapter will come soon. I'll see all you dudes... In the next chapter. Peace!