Depression

*Three weeks later*
           Goldie's POV

    The last three weeks were rough without Spring. Everyone tried their hardest to lighten the mood by trying to crack jokes every once in a while. When they did, everyone else would laugh, everyone except for me. Bonnie walked up to me one day with a smirk on his face.
      "Hey Goldie? What happens when someone decided to move away?" He asked me.
       "I-I don't k-know. What?" I stammered. He looked at me and let out a small chuckle.
        "You, when Springtrap moved to that other pizzeria." He bursting out laughing. Tears started to fall down my face. What he just said absolutely killed me inside. Bonnie was never nice to me. That's why he'd always make fun of me. He laughed even harder when he saw me crying. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned my head to see Chica hugging me, trying to calm me down. Bonnie stopped laughing when Chica shot him a glare.
        "Come on Bonnie, couldn't you just try to be nice to Goldie. He's been through so much lately." Chica told Bonnie.
        "Ha! The only chance I'll feel bad for is if he was dead!" Bonnie exclaimed. Maybe that's the way I can end my pain and suffering, by committing suicide. I have the perfect way too.

        Another chapter finished. I know it's short, but I really didn't know what else to write. I think the next chapter will be kind of short too. Well, that's all for now. I'll see all you dudes... In the next chapter. Peace!