Are We Together?

Goldie's POV

   I woke up the next morning with... another figure next to me? 'Uh oh... What exactly happened last night?' Then it hit me like a freight train. The cliff, Spring, and... The kiss. I felt movement to the side of me. I looked to be faced with warm gray eyes.
           "Morning Goldie." Spring said to me. His voice sent shivers down my spine.
           "M-morning S-Spring." I stuttered out. He let out a little chuckle.
           "What are you so nervous about Goldie. I'm not going to hurt you." He said, reassuring me.
           "I-I know. I was just thinking." I said nervously. Apparently he heard the tension in my voice, because he pulled me into a warm hug. I was surprised at first, but immediately hugged back. I sighed at his touch, which seemed to make him smile.
          "Remember this Goldie, you have nothing else to worry about. As long as I'm here, I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise." He told me.
         "Thanks Spring. I can't tell you great that sounds to me." I said as I got up.. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and began to walk out...
         "Hey Goldie?" Spring's voice rang behind me.

             Spring's POV

         "Hey Goldie?" I called from behind him. He stopped and turned around to face me.
         "What is it Spring?" He asked me with those beautiful eyes of his. God, he is making this a lot harder to say.
        "Are we together?"

      CLIFFHANGER!!!! Can't wait to see what Goldie says in the next chapter. Oh right, I'm the one writing it. Well, there's part 8. Part 9 should be coming soon. I kind of started to work on my other book, so I might not update for awhile. Hope ya guys can understand. Well that's all for now. I'll see all you dudes... In the next chapter. Peace!