[Fluff] Levi Ackerman

Title: Valentines (much originality, much wow)

Anime: Naked Humanoids (A taco titan)

(This will be a short one-shot (like the person it's about//*slapped*). I know that it's wayyy past valentines day buutttt...I can write whatever I want.)

(3rd person POV)

Levi tapped on his desk, getting somewhat irritated. You usually brought him gifts on Valentines, but right now, you were nowhere to be found. Every year, he would always pretend to dislike your gifts and put them aside until you left, then keep them on a shelf. He had taken a liking to you, but he refused to tell you in order to keep your cadet-corporal relationship, and on this day when he finally decided to confess, you didn't show up.

He stood up, finally losing his patience and stormed into the mess hall, only to see everyone holding small (C) paper bags that were decorated with a patterned (C) ribbon. He quickly recognized who had given them. Oh, it was from you, alright. He immediately got annoyed, seeing all the cadets with your gift annoyed him as much as he got annoyed at filth.

"Where the f*** is (F/N?)!!" Levi yelled, and everyone stared at him.

"Hey shorty, what got your boxers up in a bunch?" Hanji said and Levi walked up to her, glaring at her immensely.

"Where. Is. (F/N)." Levi said through gritted teeth.

"She's probably handing out gifts. She went to your squad out in the training fields." Hanji said and Levi stormed outside to the fields. He saw you handing out gifts to his squad.

"It's so cute, (F/N)! Thanks!" Petra squealed with delight as she held gift that you gave her. Gunther and Eld were training out in the woods so they weren't there. You gave a gift to Auruo* and he smiled.

"Ah, thanks, (F/N)." He said, holding a the gift that you gave him. The sight of you giving a gift to him made Levi's blood boil. Auruo got one and HE didn't?

"Come with me, brat." Levi said, walking up to you, grabbing your arm and dragging you.

"Hey! What are you doing? Let me go!" You yelled and slapped his hand away, before realizing who you were talking to, regretting what you just did.

"To my office brat. Now, walk properly, I don't want to drag you all the way there." Levi growled, and you gulped.

"Y-Yes, corporal!" You said shakily, saluting. Levi let go of your arm and held your hand instead, making a small pink blush appear on your cheeks and you two soon arrived at his office.

"Sit down, brat." Levi said, glaring at you, but it fell on deaf ears as you tried to comprehend what was happening. "I said, sit down."

"Oh. Um, sorry corporal Levi!" You said, saluting and sitting down.

"Stop saluting brat."

"Yes sir!" You said with a terrified look. "Um, just asking, why did you bring me here, corporal?"

"Cadet, tell me something," Levi paused, taking a deep breath and tapping his foot on the floor. "Why did those other brats get a gift while I didn't?"

Upon hearing that sentence, your jaw dropped and looked at him in disbelief. Did he really just say that?

"Um, corporal I don't understan--" "Don't make me repeat it, brat."

"I thought you didn't like them, corporal." You said, looking down. "You threw them away, after all." Looking up, you saw him avert his gaze away from you and he started...fidgeting. You could barely believe what you were seeing. Humanity's strongest soldier was...fidgeting.

You rubbed your eyes, and pinched your cheek, thinking that you were seeing things, or dreaming, even. When you looked back at him,

"I-I...kept them, you damn brat. I liked them..." Levi and your eyes widened. A red blush crept it's way up to both of your faces. Levi took a deep breath and his heart pounded because of nervousness. "I like you, you damn brat." Your heart beated faster and it seemed like it was going to jump right out of your chest. You stood up and hesitantly walked up to him.

"I..." You said as your face felt like it was on fire.

"What is it br--" you cut him off by kissing him on the lips. His eyes widened but soon softened and he kissed back. You pulled away immediately.

"I-I like you too...corporal..." You said, turning around and staring at the floor, surprised at your own actions.

"Drop the formalities, call me Levi, brat." He said smirking. "And since you didn't get me a gift...you will be my gift, brat." He said, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer. "(F/N) (L/N), will you be my girlfriend?" What he said made you happy. The only answer that popped into your mind right now was:

"Yes."

~~~~~

Eh.
That was...
Uh.
Meh.
I'll go choke on pork noodles and hide underneath a shiffey blanket now.

Until next time
Miyaki Naoka.