[Fluff] Levi Ackerman (requested)

Title: Titan Shifter (I CAN'T TITLE FOR SHIT, OKAY?)

Animu: A taco titan

well, this is for @PierceTheTardis ! Thanks for requesting.
This takes place before Eren turns into a titan

~~~~~
Here you were, in the court, tied up on a pole next to someone named Eren Jaeger; who was currently being kicked in the face by Levi. You had a hood covering your face since you became disgusted of what you had become and didn't want Levi to know that it was you; you had turned into a titan in the expedition for some reason, after all. How did this happen? Well, it all started two months prior to this moment.

~flashback~

You lied down on a root of a tree, relaxing after your tiring training. You always trained and did your best, and it paid off when you became a part of Hanji's squad two months ago. She was a klutzy but amazing squad leader after all. You shut your eyes, smiling at the thought.

"(F/N)!!" Your friend and squad leader, Hanji, yelled, running to you with a smile on her face and a white envelope in her hands. You quickly sat up and leaned against the tree you were sitting on. She stood in front of you, panting, her smile never fading. She handed you the white envelope, its seal had the wings of freedom on it, it must be from Erwin.

"What's this?" You asked as you accepted the letter.

"Just read it! Now!" She said, all excited and happy. You opened the envelope and took out the letter inside.

"Miss (F/N) (L/N), you are being moved to squad Levi. Sincerely, Commander Erwin Smith." You read out loud and then your eyes widened. "I'm being moved to squad Levi?!" A wide smile appeared on your face.

"Yes! Isn't that great?" Hanji said and you stood up and hugged her and you two jumped in joy.

"But I won't be on your squad anymore, Hanji..." You said and broke away from the hug.

"Aw, shucks. It's fine! We'll still be friends anyway."

"Tch. Brat, stop yelling and start training." A cold voice said to you...Oh crap, it was Levi. Your heart thudded so hard that it felt like it was going to jump out of your chest. His beautiful raven-black hair swayed in the wind gracefully and his steel gray eyes shone in the sunset. You had to admit, he looked pretty damn hot and you had a crush on him.

You saluted to him and started training...again.

~~~timeskip: expedition~~~

You and Levi have gotten quite close over the past one and a half months, and he treated you like his best cadet, earing you some recognition and some glares from a jealous Petra. It was now time for the expedition.

The horses of your squadmates lined up in the formation, you tightly gripped the reigns of your (C) horse, racing behind Levi, Oluo*, Günther, Eld,and Petra. Your horse seemed like it had a problem and you had a bad feeling about Petra; she was glaring at you after all. Your horse slowed down even more, which was odd since it was a finely bred racing horse, and Petra seemed to have slowed down on purpose. Levi, Oluo, Günther, and Eld were soon out of sight and you and Petra were left behind.

"Well, aren't you getting slow, (F/N)~." Petra mocked. "Oh, how dumb of you to ride an injured horse~."

"You--! I should've know that you did something to my horse!" You yelled.

"Oh, look, it's an aberrant titan, see you, (F/N)." Petra dashed away, leaving you. Your eyes widened as you looked behind to see a 15 meter class aberrant titan. You deployed your hooks, attaching to its nape, but it grabbed you, taking you into its gigantic mouth; swallowing you whole. Luckily, it didn't chew you. You were horrified. There were dead bodies and severed limbs everywhere, floating around you in the Titan's stomach.