[Angst] Goro Shigeno/ Honda

Title: Words I never got to say

Anime: Major

(Miyaki: I'm so sowwy Goro ;-; I just couldn't resist ;-; but I still wuv you QAQ

Goro: Uhh...who are you?

Miyaki: Just a fangirling, tragedy-writing, anime loving, sad wad of cat that hides under blankets... ;-;

Goro: I'll just pretend that I didn't hear any of that.)

----I'm a damn sad wad of cat that will play with ur feelings----

The entire room was eerily quiet, and all there was to hear was the soft sound of the TV that played the replays of Goro's past games. It was dark, even though it was morning, as your windows were shut, the shutters closed, and the door locked, and you were in the corner of your room, upset.

You and your boyfriend, Goro, had gotten into a fight more than a week ago, before his game, and never got the chance to make up. You didn't even watch his game, and you regretted that, you loved Goro more than anything. Thoughts danced through your mind, thoughts about making up and saying sorry to Goro.

Finally deciding to apologize, you stood up and went outside, grabbing your bike, and biking to the old flower shop downtown where Goro used to buy you flowers.

"A bouquet of...roses, please." You said to the florist, and he arranged a bouquet, giving it to you as you paid for it and got onto your bike, pedaling to the place you knew Goro would be at, a small smile on your face as you thought about him, and his usual cheeky grin that you loved.

"H-Hey, Goro..." You said, your hands getting shaky and looking down, a lump in your throat.

"I'm sorry...t-that I couldn't even visit you the past week..." You said, your voice faltering.

"I-I've been re-watching your games and all...you're really amazing, you know." You said, chuckling sadly.

"I-It's just...it's just that I never got to even tell you...that I loved you..." You said, a tear rolling down your face

"I just didn't have the guts to come to your funeral...I just couldn't...but, no matter what, I'll still love you, Goro. Remember that, wherever you are now..." You said, placing the bouquet of white roses on the fresh grave that said: 'In loving memory: Goro Shigeno: a loving son and an amazing baseball player that has inspired and warmed the hearts of many'.

After that fight you had with Goro almost two weeks ago, he went into the stadium with regrets and thoughts about you. His mind was so clouded with thoughts that he couldn't hit nor dodge the pitch that slipped from the pitchers hand and hit his head, repeating history.

You were with him in the ambulance, you could still clearly remember his heart rate becoming a monotone beep, a straight line, and the devastation and regret that washed over you, and when you locked yourself inside your room for an entire week, not having the confidence to see him again.

He was gone, and now all you had was regret and the four words you never got to say;

"I love you, Goro."

----

;-;

That was...short. (HAVOC: Like the writer *slapped*)

I'll make a happy part to to console anyone who's cried because of this. (E.g.: me, 'cause I just killed my favorite character in the entire anime and one of the best protagonists ever, not because of my shitty writing)