[Fluff] Accelerator

Title: Melt Away

Anime: To aru majutsu no index (the animu where the protagonist punches everything)

*peeks out of blanket* Psst...Kyoya Ootori is a fabulous mom. *slaps ur ass* pass it around.

In dis one-shot, you, dear reader, will be a tsun-tsun child error.

~~~~

The snow fell down on your hair as you trudged on the thick layer of snow covering the ground. You sighed at the cold, your breath turning into fog as you fell into your thoughts while walking, a sad smile befalling upon your features as the snow enveloped your feet, leaving footprints in their wake.

'It's been two years.' You thought, letting* out a shaky breath.

Two years since you last saw him, two years after he chose the blood stained path. Two years, and where had he been? As you were engulfed in your thoughts, you felt a small tear fall down your cheek. You already knew the consequences of even falling in love with Accelerator, yet, it was unavoidable, even when you knew that he couldn't love you back.

Stopping at an all too familiar alley, you looked at it, observing the small blood stains on the walls from that day, the day he disappeared. You remembered him, standing in that alleyway, a girl that looked like Misaka Mikoto, mangled almost beyond recognition underneath his foot, with you frozen in fear at the same spot that you were standing on now.

"This power that I have isn't enough." You remembered him say. "I have to strive...to truly become the strongest, to become a monster that nobody will dare even raise a finger against. And to do that, I have to take the only path there is for me; the blood stained path."

"Blood stained path my ass...why couldn't you just be content with what you had..?" You muttered under your breath, balling your fists and nuzzling your nose against your scarf. "I never even got to tell you how I felt...Accelerator, you asshole."

You clicked your tongue, turning around to walk again, until something, or rather, someone, ran into you.

"'Hey, watch it!', says Misaka as Misaka waves her fist in protest!" A small, brown haired girl said.

"Oh, sorry, my bad." You said, rubbing the back of your head sheepishly, raising an eyebrow at her weird speech pattern as she perked up.

"'Um, by any chance, have you seen a white haired boy with red eyes around here?', asks Misaka as Misaka takes this chance to ask a question." The girl, whose name you assumed was 'Misaka' said.

"No, I haven't. Sorry." You said.

"'Oh, okay. See you, then!', exclaims Misaka as Misaka skips away joyfully." She said, skipping away, when something clicked in your mind; white haired boy with red eyes...Accelerator.

"Hey, wait!" You yelled, but she had already run off too far to hear you.

You sighed, turning yourself around and going back to walking, reminiscing the old memories you had with Accelerator that were scattered around the district, like the time when you two walked around the district at night, ignoring the fact that you two were child errors, and that it was way past curfew. Sighing, you walked towards your apartment that wasn't so far away from where you were, looking down at the road.

Getting close to your apartment building, you looked up, the sight before you making you freeze in your place;

he was standing there, propped up on his cane and staring at your apartment room. The one and only Accelerator was right in front of you.

"Why did I even bother to come here...I can't face her and I'm sure as hell that she's mad at me." Accelerator said to himself, clicking his tongue and not noticing you standing only five feet away.

"You're damn right, I am, Accelerator!!" You yelled at him, gaining his attention.

"(Y/N)?!" He looked at you, wide eyed, as you ran up to him. He tensed, preparing for a well-deserved slap or a punch in the gut, but it never came. He only felt two arms envelop him in a tight hug.

"You...idiot!" You said, burying your face in his shoulder.

"Haa..?" He said, puzzled by your actions. "Oi, what are you doing?"

"I missed you, asshole! What happened to you?! Where were you these past two years?!"

"I went crazy and got caught up in bullshit again...sorry for just disappearing like that, I just couldn't show myself to you again after all that crap I put you through." He said as you started to sob into his shoulder. "Oi, don't cry into my shirt."

"I-I love you, you dumbass!" You sniffled pulling away from his shoulder as you looked into his eyes. "I never got to tell you because you suddenly disappeared!"

Accelerator was at a loss for words as he looked away, a pink tint creeping up on his face as he scratched the back of his head.

"I-uh...me too." He finally sputtered out, mentally facepalming. "And I won't leave you again, so, don't worry about that."

"I'm...I'm glad to hear that..." You said, wiping your tears away.

Gaining enough courage, Accelerator grabbed you by the shoulders and pulled you into a quick, sweet kiss, and all the loneliness, sadness, pain and cold, started to melt away.

"'What a cute love confession!', says Misaka as Misaka swoons at the cute couple in front of her!" The girl you saw earlier said, cupping her cheeks and swaying side to side.

"Last Order! What the heck are you doing here, you brat?!" Accelerator growled, pulling away from you.

"'Well, I went looking for you, and since I couldn't find you anywhere, I decided to check your girlfriend's house, since you always come here.', states Misaka as Misaka puffs her chest out in accomplishment." The girl said, and a blush creeped up your face. "'Well, let's go home!', says Misaka Misaka!"

As Accelerator and Last Order were about to leave, you tugged on Accelerator's shirt.

"What?" He asked, turning back around.

"Err--well, do you mind if I stay the night at your place?" You said, not wanting him to leave again.

"I wouldn't even care if you lived there." Accelerator said bluntly. "Like the brat said, you're my girlfriend now, and I did tell you that I wouldn't leave you. I tend to keep my word."

Your cheeks became hot, and you finally gave him that smack on the head that he deserved, yelling:

"You idiot!"

~~~~

*I accidentally typed leeting once, and died laughing.

Well, that was...meh.

KYOOT FACT: Accelerator's ability has an effect on his hormones, meaning that he is not sexually attracted to anyone, so if by chance he falls in love, his relationship with his significant other will be pure...too frickin kyoot. =w=