Chapter 1- WTF!?

Ian Hecox

"Birds shut up!" I muttered as the robins outside ruined a really, really good dream. Well no point of trying to sleep again now.
I sat up in my bed, Anthony and I must have stayed at the Smosh house last night. My blue eyes went to the mirror and I screamed like a girl when I realized what I saw.
My hair's long and wavy, my frame looks feminine, my beard is gone, and I have breasts.
"I gotta cover up." I said to myself, hopping out of bed and I hauled on a baggie hoodie. At least their only about..... I looked down my sweater. B cups maybe?
This is so messed, only eight months ago was the Battle of Smosh and now everything's weird again.
I hobbled out to my best friends room, and sure enough; Anthony looked like a girl too.
"ANTHONY!" I said loudly, tapping ummm her on the shoulder.
"What?" My friend mumbled, rubbing his eyes. He was about to throw off the covers.
"No no no no don't do that." I held his blanket up, he errr she looked at me.
"Ian, you look like a girl." Anthony gasped.
"Anthony, why the fuck do we have boobs?" I asked in reply, handing my friend a mirror

Anthony Padilla

Ian gave me a mirror, and sure enough I was a girl too. "What the fuck? We only had our last crazy adventure eight months ago on your birthday!" I was more confused then surprised, because well after having three time travelling adventures; nothing shocks you anymore.
My friend tossed me a sweater. "Here put this on, I don't wanna see your boobs." Ian said with a laugh.
"You know you want to." I laughed with a tease. My brown eyes met my friends chest. "Haha mine are bigger, C cups I think." I grinned.
"Bro, I'm pretty sure that'd still be gay. You know considering we're actually guys." The 'girl' with bowl bangs replied.
"Well our dicks are gone." I added, my eyes back to the mirror. I have long straight hair with a side bang, a slim figure and... I touched my legs with my foot. Yup, they're hairless.
"Dude errr chick, we gotta find out what's going on." Ian said matter of factly, taking out his phone. "Cause we can't get stuck like this, if we do we'll have to stop Smosh." My friend went downstairs.
When Ian said that, his words hit me like a brick to face. Of course we'd have to quit. There's no way we can explain this Smosh switch to the viewers, there'd be too many rumours and questions. We gotta do something and fast. But the questions are.... Why did we switch? And who did this?
I thought for a minute, maybe Adrian got his memory back and was still bent on revenge? Nawh, this isn't something he'd do. I think we're up against a new foe.
I yawned and went to the bathroom to brush my hair. Wow, I make a hot girl. Damn.
Ian was already in the kitchen when I went downstairs. "We gotta tweet that were sick with the flu or something and really contagious."
My friend gave me a confused look.
"So nobody sees us like this, duuuuuuh." I replied.
"Oooook, makes sense." Ian nodded, updating our social media.
I called HQ and told Ryan we won't be in today.
"Now that that's took care of, we must work on fixing this." The bowl banged 'girl' stated, sitting at the table.
"Hmmmmmm...." I began to think, but my thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rang.
Ding dong.
"Uhhh Ian, can you get that?" I asked my friend with a gulp, praying that it wasn't one the neighbours or the mail man.
"Shhhhhhhit." Ian replied, but yeah I can."