Chapter 4- The Return of the Biotches

Ian Hecox

The robot girls looked at for a moment, then they charged at us. I had my blue rock candy lightsaber at the ready, over my shoulder like a batter about to hit a curveball.
"EEEEEEEEE." Anthony let out a strange but loud high pitched battle screech, as she drove her green sabre into the chest of a biotch.
"What. The. Fuck. Do. You. Want. From. Us?" I growled, as I sliced off one of the bot,s arms.
"Does not compute." The biotch replied in crackling voice, as it collapsed to the ground dead.
"Antoinette must have full control." Billy called, the boy was hiding under my car,
More biotches came in from behind, we were now fully surrounded.
I gave my best friend a nod, and she nodded back. We stood back to back, just like we have many times before.
"Anthony, your sister is a bitch." I said, slicing off a hot bot's head.
"Ian, you're the one who dated her." My best friend retorted with a chuckle.
More robots were piling into the garage, Jesus; did Antoinette make or find a cloning machine? I looked over and noticed Anthony was getting tired, as her movements were slowing down. She would never admit to it though, my friend always had a bit of a hero complex. Honestly I was getting tired too, but we couldn't give up. I leaped onto a biotch, and drove my blue rock candy lightsaber into where it's brain would be if it wasn't a mindless slave.
"IANNNNNNN! ANTHONYYYYY!"
I turned to the direction of Billy's scream, a biotch was dragging him out from his hiding place by his ankles. He tried to grab his purple rock candy lightsaber, but it rolled out of the kid's pocket.
My best friend reacted quicker than I did. "Watch my back." She said, lunging towards the robot who was had ahold of Billy, her green rock candy lightsaber like a spear.
I nodded, slicing off a biotch's legs.
"Leave the boy out of this." Anthony growled, but just as she was about to strike the bot it dropped Billy on the pavement, and the lead biotch quickly grabbed her, knocking her saber out of her hand. My friend struggled to break free, but the robots metal arm was too strong.
"You're crushing my tits." Anthony almost hissed. She was exhausted and gave up struggling.
I gasped, but ran at the leader, ready to stab it in the electrical guts.
"Surrender or the Padilla girl dies." The lead biotch said.
I stopped in confusion. "Well you don't have weapons, biotch." I snapped back.
The leader seemed to 'load her arm'. "We now have bullets." She put her arm against Anthony's rib cage.
"You were given orders not to kill us." The boy with the propeller hat interjected, but the biotches ignored him.
I noticed my friend's breathing getting heavier, she was shaking and looked panic ridden. Oh no, I think Anthony's having a panic attack.
I stood close to the leader, almost invading her 'personal bubble' I lowered my blue rock candy lightsaber, giving up. I wasn't about to let my best friend and platonic life partner die in front of me. I could have swore I saw the lead biotch crack a smile, or maybe it was just my imagination.

Psych!
"I don't think you understand..... YOU DON'T FUCK WITH MY BEST FRIEND." I yelled, and dug my saber into the bot's stomach all the way through, the end of my weapon came out her back. The lead biotch collapsed on the pavement. Dead.
The other biotches seemed to be confused with out their leader, as they started to beat each other up.
"Thank you Ian." Anthony said as she suffocated me in a hug.
"I couldn't watch you die." I replied, hugging her back.
"Poofs, I hate to break your lesbian like moment but we should probably get the hell out of here before those hot robots get the sense back." Charlie rasped, scratching at the car door.
"Right." I nodded.
Anthony picked up Billy, as he said his knee is hurting bad.
"Can you drive?" My friend asked me, laying the boy and Guinea pig in the backseat. "I'm still cooling down from that panic attack."
"Yeah." I replied with a smile, starting up the motor.
"Billy's knee is bigger than me." The drunk rodent said, after he had a sip of liquor.
I could hear a bit of concern and worry in his voice.
"I can barely m-move it." The boy with the propeller hat cried, trying to hold back tears.
I looked at Anthony. "We're going to the hospital." The gas peddle hit the floor and I left the parking garage like a bat out of hell. I couldn't stand seeing the little boy in pain.
"You'll be okay Billy." My friend reassured the kid.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 14, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Smosh Switched (A Smosh Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें